Head is SPINNING rapidly!

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am very very very confused! On one hand we get TC articles telling us that the truth will be out after the marriage and that the marriage will happen....we also get SBS reports that the marriage will happen....then we get a new shocking promo that is said by SBS to be an April Fools and it turns out it isnt then we get statuses on both Nandish and Rashami's profiles that icha is marrying veer!!! This can be an April Fools but we don't know! I am really really really nervous and just am not able to function! WHY all this confusion????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlySarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I am very very very confused! On one hand we get TC articles telling us that the truth will be out after the marriage and that the marriage will happen....we also get SBS reports that the marriage will happen....then we get a new shocking promo that is said by SBS to be an April Fools and it turns out it isnt then we get statuses on both Nandish and Rashami's profiles that icha is marrying veer!!! This can be an April Fools but we don't know! I am really really really nervous and just am not able to function! WHY all this confusion????

Just chill relax. its afterall the weekend..
Enjoy dude..

I'm sure the wedding is happenin.. Its 200% April fool's joke that Nandish and Rashmi mentioned on their FB profile. Why will they leak such a twist, BIGGEST EVER according to so many ppl.

Just drink to Indian soaps!!
Edited by vaishalini - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishalini

Just chill relax. its afterall the weekend..
Enjoy dude..

I'm sure the wedding is happenin.. Its 200% April fool's joke that Nandish and Rashmi mentioned on their FB profile. Why will they leak such a twist, BIGGEST EVER according to so many ppl.

Just drink to Indian soaps!!

im just seriously confused!
mukta23 thumbnail
relax buddy....its just a dream, story will start again tomorrow without breaking glass ...huh

Hai Rabba...iss baar bacha le...promise not going to watch these rubbish daily soaps again...this is my first and last one...accidently got hooked up when went to india...saw this handsome guy  and most beautiful innocent girl....bahut rulaya 😭 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­..Na Anna iss desh meri ladliyoon aur ladloon....aur bhi gam hain tere gam ke siva....disappear disappear uttaran

Edited by colorsAddict - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsAddict

relax buddy....its just a dream, story will start again tomorrow without breaking glass ...huh

Hai Rabba...iss baar bacha le...promise not going to watch these rubbish daily soaps again...this is my first and last one...accidently got hooked up when went to india...saw this handsome guy  and most beautiful innocent girl....bahut rulaya 😭 ðŸ˜­..Na Anna iss desh meri ladliyoon aur ladloon....aur bhi gam hain tere gam ke siva....disappear disappear uttaran

aapke mooh mein ghee shakkar!😊
OnlySarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsAddict

Hai Rabba...iss baar bacha le...promise not going to watch these rubbish daily soaps again...this is my first and last one...accidently got hooked up when went to india...saw this handsome guy  and most beautiful innocent girl....bahut rulaya 😭 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­..Na Anna iss desh meri ladliyoon aur ladloon....aur bhi gam hain tere gam ke siva....disappear disappear uttaran

Me too . me too..
I saw the episode when Icchcha slaps Veer while in India.. and got caught up with 6/7 mtnhs worth of Uttaran (courtesy Youtube)..

Keep telling myself that its not worth watching.. But it sucks me in. Like u say disappear disappear...
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why being soo serious?????? 😕😆 abb jo hona hai woh to hona hi hai aur jo nahi hona hai woh to nahi hi hona hai.. 😛ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Are tapu baba jab tak hai No need to worry
She'll make some excuse We already was she was telling Vansh that it was a long long tome back
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Well I want Vansh and Ichcha to get married today! I really do but im extremely pissed off at Tapasya for being soooo foolish! She cudve given him the letter after marriage...why before???
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ye delly shows hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai itni tensan

ki ka zarorat hai muje to bohat darr lagrha hai iss YA ALLAH

baar meri icchki ke saath kuch bhi bura nahi hona chahiye