Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: armanbest

[If Sid go then everything will be OK. He is just too much. I have never seen a disgusting person like Karan Wahi. He should be the servant of KSG and clean his toilet.

Voilated rule no 7

Link to the rules

I dont understand why members keep bashing a actor when he is just potraying a fictional character. How do you know Karan Wahi is disgusting?๐Ÿ˜•If you cant comment something good then you have no right to say something bad about anyone.'
'
DMG DT
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

If Sid go then everything will be OK. He is just too much. I have never seen a disgusting person like Karan Wahi. He should be the servant of KSG and clean his toilet.

I think you should better to improve your own character before bashing anyone like this way. You are acting like a childish way. If you have anything to say then present it in some logical way. Do you have any proof about KW's character? If yes then show us. Otherwise dont say rubish thing about KW. We will not tolerate these.
Edited by papia - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: armanbest

If Sid go then everything will be OK. He is just too much. I have never seen a disgusting person like Karan Wahi. He should be the servant of KSG and clean his toilet.

This may come as a shock to you but Karan Wahi is a REAL person who has a REAL life and a REAL personality. Sid is just a CHARACTER that he's playing in this show.

It's like saying Shahrukh Khan is a disgusting person because his character was a psychopath in Darr/Baazigar/Anjaam/etc. Makes no sense, eh? 

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I fail to agree, Sid is not justified, He too is keeping Armaan in the dark, and using him as a puppet for the sake of his Mum and letting Riddhima 'figure' out her feelings. The girls a damn mess, the only person who can actually tell the truth properly is Sid, instead of extending a fake hand of friendship....  I think both Sid and Riddhima have forgotten the Armaan is actually a HUMAN! But personally I feel Riddhima is even worse for toying around with Armaans feelings... sigh... I dont even know what to think or say anymore...

Peace Out
Hannahxx
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with what you said to some extent..but its not completely justified..no ways!.. I think its wrong of him to be fooling Armaan at the same time..being his friend..and helping him out...He should just tell him the truth! On one side, hes helping Armaan..on the other, hes telling Riddhima to make her own choices...I dont agree with that!๐Ÿ˜• quite hypocritical! His wife doesnt know hes helping his lover get closer to her :| Riddhima needs to tell Armaan the truth!
Edited by anitamalik - 14 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post๐Ÿ˜Š

I will reserve my judgement on whether  it was justified......I dont agree with what he did...but I can understand why he did it ...he is stuck between a rock and a hard place....aint easy being him .....

Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago

sid is not acting strong coz he himself doesnt know whether ridz wants him or not...............

the zeher has crushed him from inside.mking him feel unwanted..............

thats why he thinks he doesnt hv the HUQ on her

BUT ONCE RIDZ CHOOSES HIM....................

THEN I BET SID WONT EVEN LET ANY1 BEND A HAIR OF HIS BIWI.....

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
They all need to tell each other truth and stop going around in circles.
What are the creatives waiting for? There is no right moment for this. Just freaken tell him and move the story on.

It's so stupid..
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haan bhai..siddhanth jo bhi kare woh to aap logon ke liye justified hoga hi.what else can anyone expect?kisi ko friendship ke naam pe dhoka dena bahut justified hai...veryy good.keep it up.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow... to all those who use nasty language and thoughts, please keep out!

I am a mature person and I'd rather talk to people who'll respect one anothers ideas..!

--------

anyways,

"sid is giving dhoka to armaan.. etc"
So think of a solution here... no seriously, how nasty is this situation in the first place.. ? Riddhima wants to tell Armaan, after finding out, Armaan will back out and let her be, but how will Siddhant ever know in any of this what Riddhima wants? All he'll find out is that 'oh she said the truth and fate took its course' .. he wants Riddhima to be happy, he's fighting against his own right for her happiness, hell to anyone else's happiness wether it may be Armaan or his own, or even Dr. Shashank's... For Siddhant righ tnow its Riddhima, Riddhima, Riddhima...

Now that he's given her time, he's taken the decision upon himself to let Riddhima be with Armaan so she doesn't feel bound to Siddhant in any way and see if she has feelings..and if she does and she discovers them, then viola! He knows whom she loves and he'll let them two be...
BUT if he doesn't do this.. Riddhima will stay with Siddhant being confused because she doesn't know her feelings and maybe she isn't given the tiem to discover them... Siddhant is in ever way trying to give Riddhima a 'push' in order to see what she wants.. Because if he let Riddhima go on..she'll be ghooming in circles or eras upon end..

He is not at all giving Armaan dhoka.. how is he suppose to tell Armaan that I am married to Riddhima.. ?? sorry, I totally believe this is Ridz job, and I know she wants to tell him, but she needs to figure out what she wants first before she ends up loosing both men...
Siddhant is helping both Armaan and Riddhima be together again in any way possible... he wants the damn feelings to be sorted out for Riddhima and this is his justification for it...

no offense..when things do come out..the only person that'll need to explain anything will be Riddhima!  Not bashing against her, but she's the sole reason why two adorable men are at wits end about what to do.. I am not at all saying that she set herself up for this but as fate would have it, it wouldn't be fair for any of the men to hear the clear truth about feelings from anyone but her..... seriously Riddhima.. its long due..!