Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Even though he has asked Riddhima to pretend as Armaan's wife, I feel he is justified in doing so.  Riddhima has been crying her eyes out for the past 2 weeks not knowing what to do, damn it woman, if you don't make the choice someone else will make it for you... I feel Siddhant is just wanting Riddhima to be happy ... [in my opinion, she'll be happy both ways, both men love her dearly]...

As for not telling Armaan the truth.. I feel its solely Riddhima's responsiblity to tell Armaan the truth and what has happened thus far.. Armaan should not hear it from Kekta mom or any other person aside from Riddhima..

Riddhima will be insulting any relationship she had w/ Armaan if she does not tell him.. its sad that she hasn't told him yet, but thats our dearest Ridz 'figuring' out her feeilngs...

Lastly,  What else is the boy to do? He doens't know what his wife wants, her lover is back in town, she's crying her eyes out, his mother continues to question his relationship w/ Riddhima as he himself doesn't know where it stands.. is he suppose to admit to it so his mother can shut up but tommorow he'll have to say that my wife left me for her lover.. ??! Its an insult to Sid that he's actually facing all this , poor kid ... but since circumstances are like this then he has no choice unfortunately..

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*good4nothingkw0906- -NG;bhavdevimahalaxmikn7geniusdr_ash-Su-Suvarna....rapunzel84douknocelestaeChand_Ni-kavita-aishu_25princess1mysterieuxAngelic_JshockalotpatakhaguddiPerfangel5655Ameres-alimabi-chocogurlsajni786Jennifer.LSofnaNymeria-SilentLove-nisha80nikita_88norzarprerna4rishavJennyPennynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhant is Justified - Warning Page 2" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Riddhima wants to tell him but sid is the one who tries stopping her again
I know she will listen to him to payback all the favors
I hope for once she opens her mouth and doesnt use him

Edited by Kajenaliya - 01 April 2010 at 6:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NumayaSuvarna....Chand_Niprernawaghraycutiepreetcupid-struck

Amber_1

Goldie

Amber_1

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
i SO agree with this! she's the only one to blame! ok FINE you can be confused but talk it out with whoever you want to and do something about this stupid confusion and end the stupid drama!! =@
running around crying and leaving those two men confused is totally messed up! =@

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvarna....

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajenaliya

Riddhima wants to tell him but sid is the one who tries stopping him again

yeahhh.. at this moment when she is ready and willing to tell Armaan evrything... he is worried abt his mom... like he ever did before.....!!!!
now he is not doing right... he should let her tell Armaan everything and then let ridz decide... if he reallly wants ridz to decide but in these circumstances i dont think that he himself wants to leave ridz.....LOL cuz first he didn't tell her that he met armaan and he was the one who sent him to meet her in pune... infact he is being alll goody-goody in front of ridz by not asking her abt Armaan and assuring her tht everything will be fine and he is always with her.......

c'mon dude now for the first time after armaan has come back ridz is gng to do smthg sensible and good and noww..... u r stopping her.....
nd wht do u mean by u have to pretend to be ARMAAN's wife.... hellooooo..... u better not disrespect AR's love by playing those dirty tricks... (cv's)
AR love is really big and pure... plzzzz dont spoil it!!!!

LUV AR <3
LUV KSG <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kissChand_Niprernawaghraycupid-struck

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
He is definitely justified. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_Ni

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
true Sid is justified!!!

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
It's the cv'z that are NOT justified n are dragging this on LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_NiAngelic_Jpatakhaguddi

chocogurl

IF-Sizzlerz

chocogurl

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
You know earlier today when I heard that Sid asked Ridhima to pretend to be Armaan's wife, I was frustrated and believed that the CV's butchered the character. But right now, reading your post, it makes sense.

Ridhima is still "confused". She doesn't know who to pick..and in the midst of that, how can Sid tell his mom about their marriage? What if tomorrow, Ridhima picks Armaan..what is Sid going to tell his mom?! "Oh mom, yea, she went with Armaan..so she left me"?

As much as I hate Sid telling Ridhima to pretend to be Armaan's wife, I see where he's coming from. I just wish Ridhima would open her mouth now! Just tell Armaan that she's Mrs. Ridhima Modi and no longer Ms. Ridhima Gupta. She has to, or else the story will go in circles! Just make your decision woman!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

- -NG;celestaePerfangel5655shockalot

Post Reply New Post

Go to top