Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Khichdi movie

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

john89

john89

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Khichdi movie info, not a lot but better then nothing. this means it's really happening and in 2010 release. can't wait. woohoo.

Movie Name :   Khichdi - EBLS
Year of Release :   2010
Genre :   Comedy

Banner :   Hats Off Productions Pvt. Ltd.
Producer :   Jamnadas Majethia
Executive Producer :   Sanket M. Vanzara

Director :   Aatish Kapadia
Cast :   Supriya Pathak, Anang Desai, Rajiv Mehta, Nimisha Vakharia, Girish Shahdev, Kesar Majethia, Markand Soni, Kirti Kulhari , Jamnadas Majethia, Satish Shah, Deven Bhojani
Special Appearance :   Paresh Ganatra
Guest Appearance :   Farah Khan
Music Director :   Raju Singh
Lyricist :   Aatish Kapadia
Cinematographer :   Sanjay Jadhav
Story Writer :   Aatish Kapadia
Editor :   Hemal Kothari
Costume Designer :   Ketki Dalal
Sound Designer :   Akhilesh Acharya
Choreographer :   Longie Fernandes
Publicity Consultant :   Parag Desai

story writer & lyricist & director : Aatish Kapadia.  looks like it will hit out soon.

it's good to see some more info about this movie, haven't heard anything since 3 months.

http://www.movietalkies.com/movies/index.asp?MovieId=19881

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manchubirju4babyrose-girlUsman.-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khichdi movie" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
that is really nice ..I hope this movie does really really well because Jd and Aatish deserve that but I was wondering why Aatish's name is not shown as coproducer .. he coproduced all other hats off ventures ...
I have seen parts of Wakt and Aankhein(movies written by Aatish) ..as I never had the time to watch full .. and they are good but sometimes stretchy

john89

john89

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
yeah, he's also written Josh as well, Ankhein had a really nice concept, nice suspensful thriller. altho they were dragging at times, but he didn't have JD looking out, JD's always trying to get it to the best, that's why it took 2 years. i think it will be hit.

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah I hope that Khichdi movie is a hit , But I cant believe Aatish Kapadia was involved with Josh because that was a horrible movie .I think he only write screenplay or dialogues ..He did not write the story ...

john89

john89

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
what i don't understand is, what is taking them sooo long? 3 months ago, there were only 2 songs left to film, and by the speed they were filming, they should have completed them in a week. it's not like they need to add special effects or 3-d elements to it.

even a little teaser, or release date would be good enough. don't know what they waiting for, i can see release dates for movies releasing in december 2010, but still no sign of this, lol.

has anyone managed to contact hatsoff regarding this yet? i  tried, but no response.

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john89

what i don't understand is, what is taking them sooo long? 3 months ago, there were only 2 songs left to film, and by the speed they were filming, they should have completed them in a week. it's not like they need to add special effects or 3-d elements to it.

even a little teaser, or release date would be good enough. don't know what they waiting for, i can see release dates for movies releasing in december 2010, but still no sign of this, lol.

has anyone managed to contact hatsoff regarding this yet? i  tried, but no response.

I have sent an email as well to HatsOff let us see if they reply or not.

john89

john89

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
hahahah lol something funny happened today. i was at my friends house today, i was bored, so i asked him to call hatsoff and ask for khichdi movie. hahah, it was kinda weird.

the man on the phone was really nice tho, i told my friend to ask for the release date. the guy on the phone said either in june or july. (WHOOPIE). paathsahala and houseful been advertising since 3 months lol. i just hope it lives up to our expectations.

so there it is. that's good news i think. this trailers should start soon then right. somewhere in may they will for sure.  I am only looking out for 3 movies right now, Munnabhai chale amrika, khichdi ebls, and don 2 (cause of shahrukh's acting only).

did anyone else call to them before? even though i didn't talk, it was still ackward lol.

Edited by john89 - 28 April 2010 at 7:03am

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john89

hahahah lol something funny happened today. i was at my friends house today, i was bored, so i asked him to call hatsoff and ask for khichdi movie. hahah, it was kinda weird.

the man on the phone was really nice tho, i told my friend to ask for the release date. the guy on the phone said either in june or july. (WHOOPIE). paathsahala and houseful been advertising since 3 months lol. i just hope it lives up to our expectations.

so there it is. that's good news i think. this trailers should start soon then right. somewhere in may they will for sure.  I am only looking out for 3 movies right now, Munnabhai chale amrika, khichdi ebls, and don 2 (cause of shahrukh's acting only).

did anyone else call to them before? even though i didn't talk, it was still ackward lol.

hello John89 , Next time when you call them , can you please tell them to stop trying making mianstream serials like Behnein .. because those serials dont work... wo na yaahaan ke hain na wahaan ke .. they should make one serial at a time something like Baa Bahu Baby and people will remeber them for ages ..Tongue.. I personally do not have the courage to call and talk .. I will be tongue tied

Post Reply New Post

Go to top