Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

1st April

mima190587 IF-Sizzlerz
mima190587
mima190587

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone, I saw that a lot of people shared their serious thoughts and analysis and I thought I'd do my good old comedy thoughts (and specially request by ShabzWink)

But I'll probably still share some of my serious thought in there too, as Priti said even my serious thoughts seem funny to someConfused

Oh and if Pooja is reading this or any other cast member please note this is just my bad sense of humour and isn't meant to offend anyone.

The opening scene, I loved the way SS was sitting, he was looking so cute (note this is a serious commentSmile)

And poor Shakti and SS, dimag mei tension hai, use the tip from Saxena family, tension hai to chai peena, sub kuch tek hota hai, e lo chai ka naam liya, aur Pissiya aayi chai ki saath (yes everyone that's the maids new name, as she pisses me offLOL)

And can she ever talk without her eyes popping out and do her hands have to constantly moveAngry

And when Shakti grabbed his cup and started pouring into his mouth I was like wow musli power, but then I realised he was just rinsing his dirty mouthLOL

And the way SS was looking at the letter, yeh kya cheez hai be??? Salla budda is getting more and more confused everyday, yesterday Shaymji confused him and today a simply letter confused him, who knows what will confuse him tomorrowROFL

Now SS made Shakti send the letter to the guy who normally reads it for them, the dialogue he said made me think that SS is very stuck in his ways and doesn't like change and wants things run the way he says (man of the house), it's going to take a lot for Pratigya to change this guys points of view, she should be glad to have Krishna supporting herClap

At least we know SS isn't a very curious characterLOL he'll rather wait two days to read the letter, I mean have someone read the letter for him

Komal was jokes today, she had some mast dialogues but did not like her physical abuseOuch

Salla ki haath mei menhdi hai - about Krishna not being able to hit Pratigya LOL

Komal said to Krishna, uska kauno heshab ketaab hai, I was like doesn't anybody understand Krishna failed 5th standard he can't read or write, how will he do mathsROFL

And she called Pratigya deaf, when she's' yelling for her to come, I was like no she's not deaf, just blind at how hot her husband is Embarrassed and how much he loves herHeart

And her line to herself salla bhabhi bolna parta hai, arey Komal to aur kya bolbo??? Bhabhi nahi to kya sherniLOL

And I love the way they all say wah beta, I'm gonna be saying that a lot now, wah beta

Now the Saxena family scene, this scene had me laughing so much, the whole scene looked like a fake family commercial!!!Confused

Seriously Arushi is stuck to Dadi like glue, poor Arushi is she that afraid still do leave the house her only friend is DadiCry

And Dadi and Komal as maa, beti, now that's just funny, Dadi would never let Komal be a tom boy

Dadi's line that aaj ghar ghar lakta hai, and how they all are khush, yaar mujhe toh bahot boring largaDeadErmm

Seriously they all looked sad and bored, this is them happy, no wondero when they're sad they cry floodsLOLLOLLOL

Arushi always gets the dooms day like dialogues, have you noticed she's always the one that says yeah, but I wonder how is Didi doing and then cut to dramatic sad music and shot to everyone's sad face (basically everyone has the same expressionCry)

Sassural mei rahi gi mard ki saath toh khush rahi gi - SS said this about Komal going back to Adarsh, hello there is no mard in the Saxena houseROFL

And ouch Amma tried to tease Krishna and ended up getting bitten by SS, now you have to send Komal back, shame evil never winsBig smile

It was so funny seeing Komal scaring Pratigya and Kesar, these two are older than her, plus theres two of them yet they can't stop her and Komal's reaction from getting hit was just like a child's amma ammaTongue

Pratigya and Kesar must have been thinking we're scared of this little girl, well they should be thinking thatLOL

And Amma instead of blaming PratigyaAngry do you want to stop the blood and treat the childOuch

Tomorrows pre-cap so excited, Krishna is always saving this father and daughter, I remember people saying what's Krishna's job, why doesn't Krishna work, it seems saving Pratigya and Shyamji is a full time jobROFL

Last thing, I absolutely loved the Kriya scene todayEmbarrassed, gosh why can't Krishna stare at me like thatDay Dreaming

And the three ugly ducklings had to come in and ruin it ughPig

Krishna always speaks the truth, yaar where's Angad when you need him to say Sahi baatClap

Anyway this was meant to be a quick short one but maybe notConfused if you do like my post please do hit the like button, I'm off to bed now, night everyone

Edited by mima190587 - 01 April 2010 at 4:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwalkerstarryskyrasika-akaShaAnkita_MathurAqUaMaRiNdaisyluvkasturika_kashuShabz.lilindiangurl13SandstoneHashiBoopritirays

mima190587 IF-Sizzlerz
mima190587
mima190587

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I was too tired to proof read I bet there's so many spelling mistakes sorry if it's unreadable and confusing
please feel free to leave your comments and thoughts or anything that you found funny
-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mima190587

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Loved how u said..three ugly ducklings..awww...haha..nice comments tho!! enjoyed reading them..n theyre right..even when ur serious..ure funny..!! i havent watched the episodes so i cant comment on them..but they always have boring monday - tuesday episodes..only thrusdays r dhamaka..like last thursday when krishna backed prats off..tht gets annoying..each day shud be a dhamaka..no worries when prats will become more bold..it will be..esp if krishna gets more screen space..it becomes a dhamaka w/ SS n their comedy..LOL

mima190587

anchal2 IF-Dazzler
anchal2
anchal2

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
LOVED the analysis! loved your 'serious' and funny comments. krishna does have a full time job and it keeps him so busy that he doesn't even get to meet chandu and tunna...
loved krishna and SS today...these are the absolute stars of this show...they are the hear beats of this show

Edited by anchal2 - 01 April 2010 at 5:23pm

mima190587

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anchal2

LOVED the analysis! loved your 'serious' and funny comments. krishna does have a full time job and it keeps him so busy that he doesn't even get to meet chandu and tunna...

i dislike the track goin on rite now..also the future honeyoon one also..amma swearin on makin krishna hit prats..n prats tellin him to back off during honeymoon..too much hatred..humse nafrat dekhi nahi jati..
LOL LOL

mima190587 IF-Sizzlerz
mima190587
mima190587

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaliyah01

Loved your analysis Mima
</div>
<div>

I dont know what it is but the maid really annoys me too LOL
Wah beta thanks for reading and liking (see I'm using that already) and feel free to call the maid Pissiya too, in fact I think that should be the forum name for her Wink
anchal2 IF-Dazzler
anchal2
anchal2

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I am not too worried about the future track, because I just wanna enjoy the show as it is right now...don't wanna ruin it by worrying about the future track..

Go to top