Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I'am in awe...... 😍!! Loved it .. It took me to the sidma land which hasnt been ever so beautiful. How I really wanna see this for real in DMG!!

ooooyyyyyyyy pinkyyyyy poco shocooo starrrr dolly sholly!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—......kya kia????? mar dala ....haii!!! mar dala!!!.....wht shd we do...to make u the creative head of dmg!!!!????  serious u need to give them a class on creative and most importantly sense and logic!!!!!

chalo back to pinky poco's sidhimma land!!!😍😍😍 ..u wote so beautifully, i was just seeing it all happen right in front if my eyes!!! You express everything in such a detail from their changing expressions to feelings...one can't help but get lost in your writing!!!😍

the prefect confession (if i cud say)....ridhz loving the way sidh is singing 24/7 "Ridhimma" awww that was the best!!!! and sid's "i love u Ridhimma MODI" wow that speaks volumes!!☺️☺️☺️...ridhimma 's reply.."i love u sid, and i finally know it"

i never liked FF, i am horrible in imaging so i prefer wht i get to see on TV, but that did change today!!!....finally ...finally there is a fanficition that i love and i am glad i read and see it too!!

thanks poco, plz do write these one shots whenever u can!!!!

cheers
Kai

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: athithi

Poco:

I have been waiting the last 2 days for the one shot..
Its worth every minute of that wait... πŸ‘
Thankyou for keeping your word and writing it..

I got goosebumps just reading it..😍😍
Its way beyond magical than what I expected..

loved this line because I no longer know how to take a single step ahead without you.
especially liked the title "I should've slapped you" - how can they ever forget their first encounter..

CV - its a dare!!! - try repeating this magic on  screen..

Thanks a lot for saying all those sweet words, darls. I am glad you were not disappointed. This is how we see Sid-Riddz bond and this is how we will always see it , irrespective of what the creatives do. SR are our soul couple and they always will be.

Love and luck to you always,❀️
GOD bless you. πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Poco I am overwhelmed and amazed, you can do magic with words, rather you just did it.

I have no words to describe how beautifully you pictured the whole conversation. emotions were literally coming out of each and every word.

I don't know if SR will be together in DMG or not, but for me they came to their destination thanks to you.

Doubt if CVs can create the same magic on screen that you created with your keyboard,
I read this while listening to Kailash Kher's "Saiyyan", music and words made Ridhhima "Siddhant" Modi live!

and I just can't stop myself mentioning this. I am your admirer and big fan of your writing!! πŸ‘ Keep writing more and more!

Thank you so much Monzie for all the appreciation and I value it very much. Frankly, I don't know much and I don't care much about what SR's fate in DMG will be , but like you said, for us this is SR's destination.

GOD bless you. πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Nitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I was in a dreamland all the while I was reading with a silly smile on my face and tears in my eyes.And I swear if Siddhant really does that to Ridz I myself will go and slap him
The OS was just WOW .And I simply loved their confession.So simple but still so enchanting just like they themselves are.

Hi Parul,

Thanks sweetz and i love that beautiful silly smile on your face. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... I think Riddz will slap Sid soon agar Sid ki mahaanta ki yahi speed rahi to. 🀣

GOD bless youπŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

That was stupendous! I am speechless....seriously. You just gave a whole new meaning to their torrid relationship. It was also quite funny how Riddhima wanted to slap Sid and throw him off the parapet....lolz....and their confession was just mind-blowing. The last bit where Armaan ran his fingers over the glass door was so poignant. It was painstakingly beautiful.

Hey Pri! πŸ€—

Thanks for reading through and replying. πŸ˜ƒ.....I think this is how the progression of SR's relationship should be. Even for me, the favourite moment is Armaan running his fingers over the image of Sid-Riddz. 😳

GOD bless you. πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: n7genius

wow Poco! it is such a beautiful post πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘ . i literally had tears in my eyes by the time I reached the end of your post.. your post has touched me that much πŸ‘πŸΌ .
Big hug from me to Nitica, the amazing writer... πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—
I wish so much that you were on the creative team of DMG. We would have loved every scene. It wud have been so touching and full of love 😍 . You have such good grasp of Sid and Riddhima's characters. The way they wud react or say is exactly wat u had written. I hope creatives had such good grasp too then we wud have got a better story that this confusing drag πŸ˜’

I really hope our Sid and Riddhima get such beautiful ending 😭 😍

cheers
nafeesa

Hi Nafeesa,

Bear hugs to you as well. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much for  reading  and replying to my post. I am glad we see SR the same way and they will always be precious , no matter what the creatives do with them.

GOD bless you. πŸ€—

Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Awwwwww it was soo terribly cute
Where were you sweety i missed reading your beautifully summarised moments of Armaan/Rid/Sid

Loveeee it
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

BEAUTIFUL!!

It was so touching😭

Poco you certainly need to write for DMG, the depth with which you understand Sid-Riddhima n their bond, no one else can understand. The OS, though not screened still drew out all the emotions from my mind n heart.

HATS OFF to you girly!!πŸ‘

Edited by LuV_MiLeS - 14 years ago
moonlitnisha thumbnail
It was so touching yaar..............I have started Loving SIDMA..................I want them to be together