Infidelity sucks....

QRST thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello everyone, Im new to debate mansion, I started this thread in the DID forum( wrong place i know) but some of my forum pals suggested I put it over here, so here goes....
These days whichever channel I turn on TVwether it Be CNN, fox news...the headlines about Tiger Woods ( The new Vanity Fair Issue) & more recently Jesse James infidelities ....
I am seriously sick & tired of the media making ppl's personal lives a subject of national interest.like we have such seriously important issues to face..the health care reform, the floods in Rhode Island....seriously who cares about how much tiger woods spent on his mistresse's sandwich....( seriously thats what they were talking about on cnn !!!!πŸ˜•)
but on second thought, im sure the reason they're discussing this ALL THE TIME must be becoz ppl really ARE interested......It has got me thinking tooo.....these high profile men....they have such beautiful wives i.e Elin , such accomplished wives( I mean winning an oscar is the biggest acheivemnet for an actor I.e. Sandra bullock) , so what drives them to sleep with tramp like women ???? 
In this youth and beauty crazed society of ours, both these women are very beautiful, youthful & accomplished....so clearly beauty is not a barometer to judge wether one's spouse will cheat or not ! !!!
so if thats the case why are all the women torturing themselves for a lighter weight & erasing their wrinkles ????? becoz I bet both these women have the perfect weight & very few wrinkles if any.....and these are just cases we know about.....then there's John edwards, elliot spitzer, the list goes on......plus these are only ppl we know about, what about hundreds of them who're not celebrities but still do the same darn thing !!!!😑
I want to know what U guys/ gals think about this ????
feel free to pour in ur thoughts/ hearts out.....πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well divorce lawyers dont agree with you.
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
media sucks....media guys have sold their souls to devil β˜’️

chal_phek_mat thumbnail
the guys get what they want
the women get what they want
the media gets trp's
the magazine's mint money

there is just person in the entire situation who is unhappy, but lot many people are happy, If only there were more situations like this, the world would be a happier placeπŸ˜‰
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Here is my response to your topic in DID πŸ˜ƒ

QRST Simply men can't help themselves...They are bound by their nature...So they have been given adjective or called "DOGS" They can't help but snif snif snif..No beauty next to them can stop them from slipping once in a while..And  u know the saying about every 8 seconds man thinks of ***

Lord have mercy!!!!!!!

Now I am sure mods are going to close this topic as it has nothing to do with DID although some sort of dancing is involved here πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm, I just feel that if someone wanted to keep their matters soo secretive [about how theyve been cheating on their spouse] they shouldnt do it in the first place. πŸ˜•In addition to just not doing it, my question is..why does someone become a star? I would think its because they want to be very famous and want people to know about them. So if they have such a problem with media discovering all these things about them, they shouldnt do it..It's just disgusting though that these people cheat..and the women still choose to stay with them 🀒

Sorry if my post is a bit confusing