Balika Vadhu

from janki to teepri

xarshx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
[/SIZE][COLOR=red]i have always loved sakshi as janki.she was fabulous in kahani ghar ghar ki but i didn't like her negative role as teepri in bv.she was just fabulous in kggk( πŸ‘ what say?????????????????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehal0119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too.. i almost don't want to not like her for being negative after being parvati and janki in kggk
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I enjoyed when she became Janki, her new roop was amazing and her acting was brilliant as always. Now she's Teepri, its another brilliant addition to her fantastic roles. She plays the Rajasthani lady very well, can't really tell that she is acting! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sattvik

I enjoyed when she became Janki, her new roop was amazing and her acting was brilliant as always. Now she's Teepri, its another brilliant addition to her fantastic roles. She plays the Rajasthani lady very well, can't really tell that she is acting! πŸ‘πŸΌ

absolutely agreedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....... she looks amazing as teepri.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... um loving it... watching da show just bcoz of Sakshi.....😍😍😍
😍
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww...i've absolutely LOVED Sakshi from through her journey - from Parvati to Janki & now to Teepri! In fact, i've decided to catch up on BV only after Sakshi entered the show...she's an Amazing actor who can speak volumes with her eyes!! She's plays every character with realism & conviction, which is why she reaches out to the hearts of audiences! Sakshi's simply out of this world! I'm glad she chose this "hatke" character & she's Rocking the character completely!! Love this negative shade she's playing..Keep Rocking Sakshi!! You're the Best!!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Aww...i've absolutely LOVED Sakshi from through her journey - from Parvati to Janki & now to Teepri! In fact, i've decided to catch up on BV only after Sakshi entered the show...she's an Amazing actor who can speak volumes with her eyes!! She's plays every character with realism & conviction, which is why she reaches out to the hearts of audiences! Sakshi's simply out of this world! I'm glad she chose this "hatke" character & she's Rocking the character completely!! Love this negative shade she's playing..Keep Rocking Sakshi!! You're the Best!!

agree with each n every word u said....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Sakshi is absolutely da best....πŸ€—πŸ€—