Balika Vadhu

from janki to teepri

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xarshx

Groupbie

xarshx

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
[/SIZE][COLOR=red]i have always loved sakshi as janki.she was fabulous in kahani ghar ghar ki but i didn't like her negative role as teepri in bv.she was just fabulous in kggk( Clap what say?????????????????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanthagp05diatoms82

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "from janki to teepri" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehal0119

nehal0119

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
me too.. i almost don't want to not like her for being negative after being parvati and janki in kggk

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I enjoyed when she became Janki, her new roop was amazing and her acting was brilliant as always. Now she's Teepri, its another brilliant addition to her fantastic roles. She plays the Rajasthani lady very well, can't really tell that she is acting! Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazSakshi_Deewaniluv_sakshiUsman.

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sattvik

I enjoyed when she became Janki, her new roop was amazing and her acting was brilliant as always. Now she's Teepri, its another brilliant addition to her fantastic roles. She plays the Rajasthani lady very well, can't really tell that she is acting! Thumbs Up

absolutely agreedBig smileBig smile....... she looks amazing as teepri.ClapClapClap... um loving it... watching da show just bcoz of Sakshi.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Aww...i've absolutely LOVED Sakshi from through her journey - from Parvati to Janki & now to Teepri! In fact, i've decided to catch up on BV only after Sakshi entered the show...she's an Amazing actor who can speak volumes with her eyes!! She's plays every character with realism & conviction, which is why she reaches out to the hearts of audiences! Sakshi's simply out of this world! I'm glad she chose this "hatke" character & she's Rocking the character completely!! Love this negative shade she's playing..Keep Rocking Sakshi!! You're the Best!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazSakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Aww...i've absolutely LOVED Sakshi from through her journey - from Parvati to Janki & now to Teepri! In fact, i've decided to catch up on BV only after Sakshi entered the show...she's an Amazing actor who can speak volumes with her eyes!! She's plays every character with realism & conviction, which is why she reaches out to the hearts of audiences! Sakshi's simply out of this world! I'm glad she chose this "hatke" character & she's Rocking the character completely!! Love this negative shade she's playing..Keep Rocking Sakshi!! You're the Best!!
agree with each n every word u said....ClapClapClap Sakshi is absolutely da best....HugHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top