Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

from janki to teepri

xarshx Groupbie
xarshx
xarshx

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
[/SIZE][COLOR=red]i have always loved sakshi as janki.she was fabulous in kahani ghar ghar ki but i didn't like her negative role as teepri in bv.she was just fabulous in kggk( Clap what say?????????????????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanthagp05diatoms82

nehal0119 Senior Member
nehal0119
nehal0119

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
me too.. i almost don't want to not like her for being negative after being parvati and janki in kggk
sattvik IF-Dazzler
sattvik
sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I enjoyed when she became Janki, her new roop was amazing and her acting was brilliant as always. Now she's Teepri, its another brilliant addition to her fantastic roles. She plays the Rajasthani lady very well, can't really tell that she is acting! Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazSakshi_Deewaniluv_sakshiUsman.

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sattvik

I enjoyed when she became Janki, her new roop was amazing and her acting was brilliant as always. Now she's Teepri, its another brilliant addition to her fantastic roles. She plays the Rajasthani lady very well, can't really tell that she is acting! Thumbs Up

absolutely agreedBig smileBig smile....... she looks amazing as teepri.ClapClapClap... um loving it... watching da show just bcoz of Sakshi.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Aww...i've absolutely LOVED Sakshi from through her journey - from Parvati to Janki & now to Teepri! In fact, i've decided to catch up on BV only after Sakshi entered the show...she's an Amazing actor who can speak volumes with her eyes!! She's plays every character with realism & conviction, which is why she reaches out to the hearts of audiences! Sakshi's simply out of this world! I'm glad she chose this "hatke" character & she's Rocking the character completely!! Love this negative shade she's playing..Keep Rocking Sakshi!! You're the Best!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazSakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Aww...i've absolutely LOVED Sakshi from through her journey - from Parvati to Janki & now to Teepri! In fact, i've decided to catch up on BV only after Sakshi entered the show...she's an Amazing actor who can speak volumes with her eyes!! She's plays every character with realism & conviction, which is why she reaches out to the hearts of audiences! Sakshi's simply out of this world! I'm glad she chose this "hatke" character & she's Rocking the character completely!! Love this negative shade she's playing..Keep Rocking Sakshi!! You're the Best!!
agree with each n every word u said....ClapClapClap Sakshi is absolutely da best....HugHug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top