bura na maano "shaadi "ha

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
oh,,, ouch,,, uoi maa,,, nahiiii,,, kyon.... kesa..ager.... lekin... per...magar...

hey its not me vansh is saying all this in his heart... poor guy... i really truly felt bad for him,, in uttaran true lovers always suffer... lets spend 1 minute of silence to share his sorrow......................................... ok 1 minute  is complete now... now i can speak...... so can you believe what did you watched today???..  its really difficult for me to believe,,, the selection of the same room for this attyachar,,, and an evil prayer out side the room,,,that bhagwan ,,wesa hi kerna jesa last time hua tha,,, wohi kerna jo hum chate hain,,,as bhagwan has no other job.....

and she was walking out side the room as  a hubby or family members of some woman walk out side the labor room waiting for some good news and all old  thakurs were i think busy in enjoying an item number....

but jo hua so hua what next?? to whom vansh would blame?? to his luck that why every thing bad happens to him only?? to pandit,,,who decided 1st april's mahurat for his wedding??? or lulla that he ditched him??? but not tapu cause she is tapu no one can blame her,,, but what would he say??
and how tapu will convince him?? may be she say,, arrey bhiyya bura mat maniye shadi ha,,i mean 1st april ha kisi ne mazak kiya hoga??  vansh : nhi ye mazak nhi,,, sach ha,,,itni romantic pics to ichha ney kabhi mere sath bhi nhi banwaein??? or lulla usne to humare parivaar pe daag laga diya,,,, and tapu'll say: toh kya hua bhiyya??? daagh toh ache hote hain,,, sirf excel ha naaaaa
Edited by shonuu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shonnu surf excel se dhaag dhul jaate hain ...
kyon na usi surf excel se vansh tappu ki dhulai kar de ....
toh maaza aa jayega πŸ˜†

hope tappu doesnt say to vansh " april fool"
and that foolish vansh believes her and rushes off to mandap to marry iccha
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Tomorrow...

I m sure Tappu will say it was an "April fool joke"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Hearing this Vansh will b like ....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

So Then Tappu will say "Arre bhaiyya yeh pics toh mere shaadi ke time pe click kiya tha when Veer's saali ..that is Ichha was deliberately flirting with my hone wala pati to make me jealous..yeh pics toh mazaaq ke liye click kiya hai and today I used these same pics to fool u"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hearing this Vansh will b like....πŸ€”πŸ˜³

So then Tappu will say "Bhaiyya aapko apni perfect bhabhi pe trust nahin hai kya"😳

So in the end Vansh will b likeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Episode endsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shonuu u r always too gud.. πŸ˜† bura na mano shadi hai.. πŸ˜† and hubby outside labor room OMG 🀣
veerich thumbnail
ye shaddi humari barbaddi hai........
tapu baba  have solution for everything she would  do something  to convince  daku vansh singh
shonuu thumbnail
@jyoti... he would say lets give them the same surprise on 1st April,, we both will also have a photo shoot,, just close the door bhabi and  come close to me,,, and my mobile will capture our close shorts,, plss bhabhi koi gana gao to make me romantic,,,and then with those pics  we'll make every one April fool,,cheese... and tapu'll be...🀒
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shonuu

@jyoti... he would say lets give them the same surprise on 1st April,, we both will also have a photo shoot,, just close the door bhabi and  come close to me,,, and my mobile will capture our close shorts,, plss bhabhi koi gana gao to make me romantic,,,and then with those pics  we'll make every one April fool,,cheese... and tapu'll be...🀒

The kind of woman she is ..I won't b surprised if she does that

but then remember she won't leave Veer for next 100 Janams🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
shonuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

shonnu surf excel se dhaag dhul jaate hain ...
kyon na usi surf excel se vansh tappu ki dhulai kar de ....

toh maaza aa jayega πŸ˜†

hope tappu doesnt say to vansh " april fool"
and that foolish vansh believes her and rushes off to mandap to marry iccha

sorry sweety,,,tapu is toilet,,, so surfexcel cant manage her,,, why dont he try harpic power.....πŸ˜†
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

sorry sweety,,,tapu is toilet,,, so surfexcel cant manage her,,, why dont he try harpic power.....πŸ˜†

why not Mr.Muscle then -- its more powerful than harpic power πŸ˜†
together with   hit or baygon spray ...πŸ˜†

shonuu thumbnail
@vijaya...🀣 really yaar,, and one more,,, "bang"aur mail gayab,, i mean bang aur tapu gayab.......