MY FIRST FF...........

HERE IT GOES
KAB MILEY GAI HUM TUM?
CAST
MAYANK -GUNJAN
SAMRAT-NUPUR
DIA-ADHIRAJ-SUHANI-UDAY
STORY
Story is about two sisters 4rom LONDON....came to mumbai to continue dere further studies in EXCEL COLLEGE......dese sisters are nupur and gunjan
nupur iz in love wid a guy named adhiraj........he also lives in LONDON  and madly in love wid nupur....gunjan also lyks him bt for her sis sake she left him.......n didnt tell any1 k woh adhiraj se pyaar krte hai.........
in mumbai dey live wid dere cxnz suhani and dia.....
suhani and dia r very sweet sisters n really close to each other..
adhiraj also want to cum to mumbai to be wid nupz but he
cant as his fam iz in london..and woh apni fam ko nhe bta skta as dey ve planned his wedding wid sum1 else........she also lives in mumbai..........
mayank iz also a student of excel college n he iz jus goin to complete his studies n go to abroad for further studies
samrat is also a student of excel college........n us ki apne fam se nhe bnte he always keep fightin wid his father ..........bcz he dint study well n his father e many dreams 4 him.............

hope u all guyz lyked da strting............
i wud continue soon itz jus a overview............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY FIRST FF:KAB MILEY GAI HUM TUM????" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top