Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

1st April Written Update -Misunderstanding

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Leher is infront of mirror wearing earrings and all for abheerEmbarrassedWhen her chachie calls her. The other ones are having breakfast and Lehers dad says she always used to wake up as first but now, i think that is because she slept late nast nyt, and tells about her last nyt being chat par getting the clothes and chachi and chachu are confused like was the door of chat open?? Bittan say yes..Bittan says she is late because of me cause i took to long time in bathroom..than Leher comes her dad says oh kya my daughter looks really cute today..Leher is all smiling.

Omi and his gang. One of his gang members says that he can give his life to omi bhaia. Than omi bhaya takes the gun and says i want your life..the gang member says please forgive mee, Omi says i want real friends and real love. Abeer is coming and omi calls him..Omi says you looking very happy whats the matter..any girl or something? Abeer says no just like that.. Omi says you shying more than a girl..tell me nothing can be hidden from me..Abeer says yeah something like that..omi says ohh kuch kuch..omi tells to the others to go cause he needs to talk to abheer..Omi says i need to tell you something..you know munna bahi mmbs..am i any less than him,?LOL..ram lakaan..anil kapoor am i less beautiful?LOLtell mee..all girl is crazy about them..im  very popular i get respect here but there is no girl that looks at me..no one like meLOLwhy are they scared of me? Abeer says should i say the truth?..OMi says thast why i called you to tell me the truth cause other ones are liars..Abheer says you know yourr personality your dobha is abit too zabardast..i think girls get a abit scared..dont mind but you are a bit dabang time//fights and all....Omi laughs and says that my pehchan..Abheer says yes but girls are afraid of these things.. Omi says what am i ghoonda or what?? Abeer says no look for the boys you are hero ..Omi says so am i ghoonda for the girls tell me..in angry tone..Abheer says so to hai..nonoo i was..Omi starts laughing again and says you got scared for nothing..Omi says you know this college is myne and if someone says something about my londhe my blood will boil..i hit them..but my heart is is just like yours..haev you ever seen me doing batamazi with girl..im gentleman infornt of girlsLOL..look my body look how  smart i am..but girls dont like me..Abheer says yes but i dont get why you saying all these things to me today..and why ya asking..ohh is kuch kuch going with you?..Omi says kuch kuhc noo but bohot kuchh and blabla..abheer says tell me who is the girl..Leher is walking ..omi sees her he say to abheer you my little brother thats why i will say this only  to you..but if it comes infront of public my dhabang image will be destroyed..thhe girl i like the one who will become your bhabi is..and points towards leher..but leher drops her bag and pick its up and deepa comes from behind so abheer thinks it is deepa the one who omi loves..leher and deepa walk together..Abheer says what cna i do than..Omi says please clear my line.abher is like huhshould i do??..Abheer says the one who is coming wiht your wala is mynee..and omi thinks its deepaLOL..Omi gets all happy that their loves are friends..Leher sees omi and abeer and is not happy at all!!

Abheer wants to go to Leher, but than bumps into Bittan..she goes heyhey..Abeer says sorry my mind was somehere elese..bittan says kis taraf..teasing himLOLi know where it was Abheer say oh really where than..Bittan says you dont even haev time to says hi to your saaliLOL.Abeer says hallo hallo you talk tooo muchLOL..She says a little bit credit of that she says her dil ke baad goes to mee..so tell me what will my jijajee give to his saalliBig smileAbeer sasy you will get what you want but let me go now..Dont know but your sister is angry with me for something and walks away..
Abeer goes to to leher and sit next to her..leher is kinda angry..Leher says let me study abeer..Abheer says waise tumhara dimaaw ulta chal raha hai kya?..leher says kya?? Abheer say tumhara book ulti haiLOLLOLLOLLOLlike your dimaagLOL(ohh his smile is soo cuteeee)
Abeer says you angry with me? Leher says yes..abheer says but why i dont even know what i did..tell me so i know....Leher says i dont like it that ou talk to that gunda mawali..Abheer says he looks like that but dil ke saaf hai..Leher says saaf??..he hit someone infront of ys..what happend to you?? cant you do such a small thing for me?? Abheer says noo..Leher says nahii??..Abheer says till you dont give a smileeEmbarrassedtill than i wont accept it..and leher smiless..other students come inside the classroom..Leher says ok if someone sees us what will they say..Abeer stands up and says that the teacher is on holiday and that he and leher are going to library to study..all other students goo to the library..Leher wnats to go as well she belived what abeer said,..abeer stops her..and say aree yaar i lied..Leher says tumhe sharem nahi ayi?? Abheer says noo i leave sharm at home everydayLOL..and you promised you will spend whole day with me..Leher says yes i did but ab hamara maan badalgaya..Abheer says i know how to stop you and change your mann..and wada nibana bhi ata hai

Precape: Abheer is wiht leher one of omis gang members says i think he is to close with leher..omi gest angry and says he setting my matters

Edited by wida - 01 April 2010 at 12:53pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nungakakaER_ER_YAshubanSudi0188preearies7TinkJiakripsy--Princess--.bohemian.sihusoapbubblesam.tvrasikanivedithaEksie

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wida

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ibmeem275preearies7wida

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Wida .. Thanks for the awesome update!

Lol! Abeer-Omi scene was funny! And the whole confusion between the girlfriends .. goshh .. where is this gonna lead to?! Confused  More confusion, I guess! LOL 

Loved the AbHer scene! These 2 are soooo damn cute together!!! Day Dreaming
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
^^ totally agree was laughing while omi was kind apraising himself and the backgroudn tune ehhehe
and abheer leher scene was just amazinjg
soo happy they dont feel awkards ..like other couples who are just in relationship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
^^ So true Wida.. Unlike other couples, AbHer are so comfortable in their relationship, and it shows. In many couples, they may show them as friends .. but the moment they fall in love .. lol .. they become all shy & coy ... and over-romantic!! LOL  I love the fact that Abeer is himself .. and so is Leher! Both are being normal .. and just enjoying their new found love.

Lol .. Omi comparing himself to Munnabhai & Lakhan .. took the cake! And the way he said "meri imaaaage" ROFL ROFL

tvrasika

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
^^ hehe yeahi thinks that is so weird when they becoem shy hehe

was first episode i liked omi heheh he is actually funny hehe
but dont wanna see hsi rude side hehe

shuban

soapbubble IF-Dazzler