Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Worried

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
The precap and promo for today have me worried. When the Omi character was introduced in the article it sounded like he was going to be a nuisance for leher at the univ and cause abeer and leher to come together.

nuisance... i thought would mean a typical larka trying to be over friendly with a girl, but yeh to uncle hai aur upar say gangster kisam ka, aur yeh leher ko tang nahin kar raha us ne to abeer ke 'bhabbi'  banna diya hai

how is abeer going to get leher away from him? abeer could not even tell him he did not want to be his friend when he made him his 'chote bhaiyya', how can he tell him to stay away from leher

plus, it looks like omi has a lot of influence outside the university, remember when he went to kul's office people were falling all over him and omi is not limited to the univ.... pehlay ghar mein maslay kam hain, upar se yeh omi bhe un ke ghar tak pohanch gaya hai, i mean eik love story mein eik masla hona chahiyay eik time per, how can they deal with their families and omi at the same time.....Angry

ghar mein romance will be limited to the chath when their families will leave them alone, ab univ mein bhe nahin mil saktay.... when and how can we get rid of this character....

all i can hope is they can surprise us with something good because i am all out of ideas... any one else have any?

fatima

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1.bohemian.faiza_elahi202Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Worried" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Fatima .. why worried yaa! Take a chill pill Embarrassed 

I understand Omi is a nuisance .. and maybe quite influential as well, considering he has political amibtions within the university and maybe beyond. He is a gunda .. and people are scared of him. But then .. our hero is our hero yaar! Obviously there will be a way for him to get through to Omi.

If Omi thinks he can get his way through Abeer .. he is highly mistaken. He has not yet seen the other side of Abeer .. which will/might come out if his love is threatened. All love stories are made of such twists and turns. Nahin honge .. toh it would get boring, na? It would be fun to see how Abeer fights it out. And it would be even better .. if instead of physical fights .. Abeer wins with his sheer wit & charm. Like I mentioned in the other thread .. Abeer can fight Omi with words .. and romance Leher right under his nose!! LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChik.bohemian.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
The only thing that bothers me is that Abeer is friendly with such a cheapo gunda like this Omi.....ughhhhh....Can he not SEE what a lecherous loser he is?? I just want Abeer to see the truth asap and beat up this gunda....I'm SO waiting for that day :P lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.nimrah

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i dont think he thinks of OMi as a friend.. i think he does not want to be rude to omi, so when he calls, he hangs around with him.. abeer can never be rude to anyone, but now when he comes to know of Omi's intentions, then he will retaliate back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone.... todays episode did not make me feel any better, i guess i can only hope they will finish up the omi track before they bring in the families into the mix, aur abhe bhe abeer ko nahin patta challa ke omi is after leher, i am sure he will take care of omi when he knows but remember he promised his father he wouldnt get into any trouble, i just cant think out how he will manage to do everything .....

you can see he does not like omi but has to bear him because it would be rude (in regards to manners) but also dangerous to make an enemy out of omi for no reason, when he knows the reason i am sure he will not hesitate to set omi straight

i want it all to happen without lalla getting into any trouble Embarrassed

.bohemian.

Goldie

.bohemian.

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
It seems Abeer is aware that Omi is a gunda with political connections. And is smart enough to realize that you cannot get on the wrong side of such people. Although, he is being a bit too friendly with him.

Once Abeer-Leher secret is out, he is definitely going to create problems. Perhaps, he may team up with Kul to bring in the caste angle. Perhaps the creatives wanted to give Abeer a chance to flex his muscles a bit LOL, instead of turning it into an out-and-out family drama.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top