Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

lovy2u

Goldie

lovy2u

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

It is with a kind of hesitation that I am opening my Creat!ons Store on India Forums. I like to make siggies (not regularly though, neither do I make awesome ones) in my free time. Perhaps they are inspired from the ghosts of thoughts that once inhabited the back corner of my mind (and also the siggy-makers on this forum). I'm posting all my Creat!ons... some are very old... some latest... all mixed up. I would really (and I mean reallllllyyyyyy) love to have feedback on my honest work.

About Me...

Name: Ayushi Sharma

Nickname: Lovy/Ayu

About the Store...

I mostly make siggies (animated or otherwise) on Karan and/or Sukirti and yeah... Roger Federer too.

Do credit me if and when you use any of my Creat!ons.

Please do not plagiarize even if I haven't stamped my Creat!ons with my copyright. The Copyrights being Lovy's Creat!ons or Lovy.

Updates would be at most once a week, i.e., if I receive comments and/or requests.

About Requests/Orders...

Requests for Karan/Sukirti or Roger Federer will be dealt easily and more quickly.

If someone wants to request for any other celebrity/character (from DMG or otherwise)... please do provide pics/links. The quality of the siggy would depend upon the quality of the pic/link.

For animated siggies (Karan and/or Sukirti only)... you can tell me which scene. If I don't have it with me, I would need the links too... (only youtube).

The desired text and/or style can be specified. Do keep in mind that I'm a beginner and may not be able to produce siggies with very advanced effects. You can have a look at my Creat!ons and then decide which kind of siggy you want, and can also specify by referring to them as an example.

All Requests/Orders should be made on this thread itself (unless it's for a surprise or a birthday, which can be requested/ordered through PMs well-before time).

After this hard-work, I will be desperately waiting for comments and feedback!

Index:

Page 1: First update (Karan, Suku, KaSu and RF)
Page 8: Third update (Karan, Suku, Kasu, Shilpa, Panchi, KaranPanchi)
:
:

Edited by lovy2u - 10 July 2010 at 6:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101RadiantTreasureprincess52kweetrockstar-DarkFantasy-Chandani_Caish_punk-Aliya-Ayesha.KSG2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lovy's Creat!ons Store:[10thJulyHotKASU+Fanaa]Pg16" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovy2u

Goldie

lovy2u

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged

My KASU-at!ons

My Karan-at!ons

My Suku-at!ons

My RF-at!ons

Edited by lovy2u - 01 April 2010 at 5:02am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

iqrasweetcool_piscesbasket_101RadiantTreasure.moonstruck.kweetrockstar-DarkFantasy-princess52Julybaby22-Aliya--Maha-Ayesha.Chandani_CROBlicious.KSG2-Lostindreams-Fatima-

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Yippie....first one to comment....lol

di....what made u say u aint that good......u r the best......am in love with ur sigs.......truly......
and as i promised on the blog....i will love to comment on every update of urs....n this is the best....rather bestest one i cud have got.......

now each one individually.....smileys

di.....this one truly rocks.....i love the scene u used....even though i was not a KaSu fan but you undoubtedly made me a gr8 one....LOLLOLthis i truly a star creationStarStar....keep it up....ClapClap 

aww.....i love the words and this is one photograph which made me like sukirti.....lol......di...truly these are the best sigs i have come accrossClapClapClapClapClap 

i loved sukirti in the individual pic u used......beautiful work.......and karan has me falling for him yet again...LOLLOLLOLLOLlol....... 

the best of ur creations by far......i have loved this one since the first time i came across it on google picture search....this even served as my desktop wallpaper...LOLLOL.lol...n the words are beautifully written ClapClapClapClap

aww......such a beautiful collage....i love it.....ClapClapClapClapClapalll the pics are chosen carefully...... 

heyy.....itne ache words kaise likhte ho aap????????......newayzz the sig is beautifully created....ClapClaphats off

di.....truly...AR forever........i loved this sig and the words written....the effects are beautiful...SmileSmile 

yet again...the words......the most romantic creations on the forum...and the best ones too.ClapClapClap......Big smileBig smileBig smile

mine did........lol......sachi....humaare dil ke doctor ko itne ache se present kiya hai aapne.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

.....so true......he always has been stealing my heart.....love it totallyClapClap 

beautiful stilll.....and true words...........ClapClapClap

hmmmm......so true....ClapClapClap......can i use this one on my KSG chat club....????with credit to u.....????please?????????????? SmileSmileSmilesmileys

is vaale ke liye main puchungi nahi....ye maine use kar liya hai....itna hak hai mera....LOLLOLLOL

chaho to dekh sakte ho aapka creation kahaan use hua hai...

yet again....a beautiful one......nice background effectsClapClapClap 

u know what...this is the most beautiful piece of creation i hace come accross.....seriously....am loving it......i am short of wordsClapClapClapClap

aww......nice pic selection....... 

nice work....creative pic mixing.....

aww....the words have me here to comment...yet again...... Big smileBig smile

aww.w......suku luks so innocent.....perfectly edited ClapClap

i like the way u have combined the two photographs....... StarStar

ROFL...the dialogue...its hilarious....and as usual RF looks stupendous.....

hmmmm....i dont have an answer...kya karun.......the toughest question ever......i love ur pic mixing yet again...... 

beautiful one.... 

gorgeously made.....and beautiful words...yet againClapClapClap

lol......i loved this one as welll........

smileyspheww.... finally maine comment kar diya....khush.....but seriously the hard work has shown off.......beautiful sigs and creative work...smileys

hats off
smileyssmileyssmileys

smileyssmileyssmileyssmileyssmileys

main jaanti hun itni der se soch rahe hoge ye kaun hai jo itna sir kha rahi hai?????lol...this is kavya....ab jaldi se return with another long update....lekin usse pehle.....MKNRM.....ek first look ya promo post kar do na......please.......aur wait nahi ho raha.....lol....

love u loads

kavya

Edited by dmg_fanatic - 01 April 2010 at 7:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovy2uprincess52-Lostindreams

princess52

IF-Rockerz

princess52

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
hey lovy......
ur brilliant.
all the siggis r really coool....
cant mention which one i liked best
coz all of them r best
do make same more
thnks
lova ya
habs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovy2u

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hey dear
congratz on urs gall
keep rocking
luv
fatima

lovy2u

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hi dear'
your all siggies are just tooooooooooooooo good ,perfact specially RF's
keep rocking
lv
maha

lovy2u

Julybaby22

IF-Sizzlerz

Julybaby22

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
haiii the KaSu creations Day Dreaming
great start Ayushi .. keep making more !!!

lovy2u

LOVE_AR

LOVE_AR

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Huureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   
    Party
PartyPartyPartyPartyParty
This is great news / thread dear,
ClapClapClapClapClap
Smile mera kitna maan thi tera saare creations dekhneka,
 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
par ye wala idea kabhi dimag main hi nahi aaya,
LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

jahapana tujsi great hoo mera salam kabul karo 
Hug Hug

My KASU-at!ons

awwwwwwwwwww hope this dream come ture

me to want  in to arms of my dream man forever

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ye pyar ek din meri jaan le lega

My Karan-at!ons

yes every time when i see him smiling

True words

My Suku-at!ons

This one is bestttttttttt yaar

SAME HERE, SHE IS ANGLE

LOOKING BEAUTIFULL,

GOOD CHOICE BRO

IS MY BRO EVER TRY THIS

U R ALL CREATIONS ARE AWSOME, MINDBLOWING........................
I CANT EXPLAIN IN ONE WORD. AFTER WATCHING THIS I FEEL LIKE DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
I CAN SAY ONE THING I JUST LOVE U ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FOR THIS PLZZZZ KEEP POSTING

LOTS OF LOVE
URS
NEHA DI

Edited by LOVE_AR - 02 April 2010 at 4:50am

lovy2u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top