Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Daima and Yash have a secret meeting. They both smile evily at each other. Evil Smile Then daima hugs yash and kisses his forehead and says ," so our plan was successful". Then they show the flashback in which it is shown that daima was actually queen of neighbouring kingdom and Aryaman's father had killed her husband and acquired their kingdom.So in order to take revenge she came to Aryaman's kingdom along with her son Yash. She left him in a temple. Aryaman's parents who didn't have any child yet after nth yrs of marriage saw the cute little yash and adopted him.After sometime Aryaman was born and then daima also according to her plan entered the household and got herself appointed as daima.She started looking after Aryaman so automatically ranima started looking after Yash. Now they come to the present. Daima says to Yash that now Aryaman has earned a bad reputation in eyes of the queen and u have earned a good reputation and it won't be long when u will be the king of this kingdom and in this way the revenge of ur father's murder by Aryaman's father will be taken. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjankapoordani10Amor.chullbulliarabian_lovemeghapartisana786apratsyKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my evil interpretation of future story" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
LOL gud story for da future kavita but i hope dat does nt happen i like yash sweet and innocent da way he is nw Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckdisha_senPallavi_2013

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
nice ,lovely story, 
but yash ko aise accha lagta hain. I love to saw yash as an innocent and  good,nice  in the show. 

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 01 April 2010 at 5:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sengunjankapoorPallavi_2013chullbulli

gunjankapoor

gunjankapoor

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
gud story
bt plz....yash ko negative mat bnaoHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013chullbullisana786a

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Don't worry this will never happen. Why would the creatives want us to leave the show?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

FAITH_AS

FAITH_AS

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
nice story really  
but yash ko aise accha lagta hain. I love to saw yash as an innocent N gud

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hey kavita plz continue it its really awesome but yash negative Cry