Mera Chand Mujhe Ayaa Hai Nazar - My Take

..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Guys I Recently started watching YPNHK And i had to chatch up with all the Episodes!                   

I  Love The Charecters of Abeer and Lehar 😳😳😳 And After the Confession and Romantic date and What Seems Like Years Waiting for Leher to confess

SHE FINALLY DOES! 😃 

I Wanted to say the  Abeer Lehar Moments on the Terrace Are Defietely going to be one of the most rememberd Scenes in  the Show ... That And the Way The Temple Scene was Shot Looked Soooo Real ... I Have to say Hats off to the creative team👏

The way Abeer Sings this Song to Lehar was Just Soooooo Cute .. Love the way it was picturised 😳

Both Yami and GK Rock!  They Look Great Together! 

I Hope That We Get More Such Moments to Come

chandni xxx
Edited by chandnixxx - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zaara- thumbnail

AbHer are the best jodi on TV

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the YPNHK forum chandnixxx😊AbHer are gr8 and GK and yami are just perfect in their roles.And u r right the AbHer interactions on the terrace are going to be one of the things that will always be remembered about this show😳
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Chandni .. Welcome to the YPNHK section.

Good to read your take on yesterday's episode ... and totally agree with you. AbHer are an awesome jodi, and GK-Yami are doing full justice to their characters .. making them come alive and so special for us fans. Love them! And yes ofcourse .. the sweet & romantic scenes from yesterday will always be remembered.

Hope to see you around more often .. and do join us in our daily discussions of the episode in the Adda and whoever starts the episode thread 😊