Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Mera Chand Mujhe Ayaa Hai Nazar - My Take

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chand_Ni

IF-Dazzler

Chand_Ni

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Hi Guys I Recently started watching YPNHK And i had to chatch up with all the Episodes!                   

I  Love The Charecters of Abeer and Lehar EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And After the Confession and Romantic date and What Seems Like Years Waiting for Leher to confess Ouch

SHE FINALLY DOES! Big smile 

I Wanted to say the  Abeer Lehar Moments on the Terrace Are Defietely going to be one of the most rememberd Scenes in  the Show ... That And the Way The Temple Scene was Shot Looked Soooo Real ... I Have to say Hats off to the creative teamClap

The way Abeer Sings this Song to Lehar was Just Soooooo Cute .. Love the way it was picturised Embarrassed

Both Yami and GK Rock!  They Look Great Together! 

I Hope That We Get More Such Moments to Come

chandni xxx

Edited by chandnixxx - 01 April 2010 at 3:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

preearies7NooriiMarina.India1ggcric.bohemian.fj08sam.-Zaara-MariQuestFilmsEksierelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mera Chand Mujhe Ayaa Hai Nazar - My Take" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged

AbHer are the best jodi on TV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiChand_NiMariQuestFilms

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Welcome to the YPNHK forum chandnixxxSmileAbHer are gr8 and GK and yami are just perfect in their roles.And u r right the AbHer interactions on the terrace are going to be one of the things that will always be remembered about this showEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiChand_Ni

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hi Chandni .. Welcome to the YPNHK section.

Good to read your take on yesterday's episode ... and totally agree with you. AbHer are an awesome jodi, and GK-Yami are doing full justice to their characters .. making them come alive and so special for us fans. Love them! And yes ofcourse .. the sweet & romantic scenes from yesterday will always be remembered.

Hope to see you around more often .. and do join us in our daily discussions of the episode in the Adda and whoever starts the episode thread Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_Ni

Post Reply New Post

Go to top