Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshni55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Zaara very nice all songs are fantastic....
AreYaar thumbnail
Oooh awesome post!

I would LOVE to see 'ek ladki ko dekha' on AbHer....Yami is so gorgeous....and Abeer singing that for her would be so amazing! But maybe their love story has already moved beyond that initial first love attraction phase...lol...but still it would be great to see that song on them.

Kuch na kaho would be great as well.....that's an amazing song.

More than anything else.....I'd love to see Pal Pal dil ke paas picturized on them in the actual show.....
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woooow Zaara! fab choice! Teri ore, Bakhuda, Kuch na kaho etc.. I would love to see AbHeer in these songs..all romantic songs would be perfect..<3
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fab post Zaara ..

Some really awesssome choices of songs listed here .. Love Kuch Na Kaho, and yes, Tere Naina would be awesome too!! Gosh .. there are sooo many songs I'd love to see picturized on AbHer.

While driving back home, was listening to "Tu Bin Bataye" from Rang De Basanti .. and I could only think of AbHer! Specially coz there is a line in the song that goes "Jahan tu muskuraye .. meri manzil hai wahin" ... I just loooooooove that line!! 😍
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh I LOVE that song from RDB too, Eks! And that line really is sooooooo beautiful! And both their smiles are so amazing, it would enhance that line even more....lol
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Oh I LOVE that song from RDB too, Eks! And that line really is sooooooo beautiful! And both their smiles are so amazing, it would enhance that line even more....lol

Exactly why I thought this song would be awesome on AbHer! That line is sooo beautiful 😍
Sid4Sidney thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey folk, I am BACK. Was away, infact not well and oh my, i have missed so many episodes and now only getting the written updates here..

This is so sweet and tuny tuny post, loved all the collection of songs. Seriously all can be used in this show, they both will look awesome in these and I want to see GK and his more variety of FABULOUS expreessions.

There is one song request from me also,i dont know you people will like it or not or it might not suit so much but just want to see how GK performs in it, as He is most STYLISH performer on telly.
"CHURA KE DIL MERA GORIYA CHALEE" from Main Khiladi Tu Anari. I loved the beats of this song and would love both to perform in itπŸ˜‰

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG from ur song choices i would love to see Kuch na Kaho from 1942 a love story
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sid2121

There is one song request from me also,i dont know you people will like it or not or it might not suit so much but just want to see how GK performs in it, as He is most STYLISH performer on telly.
"CHURA KE DIL MERA GORIYA CHALEE" from Main Khiladi Tu Anari. I loved the beats of this song and would love both to perform in itπŸ˜‰

I luv dat song 😊
Edited by aysha_18 - 14 years ago