Chat Clubs

The Reading Group-Invites ONLY- 4 |p146| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Don't laugh at my answerCry I wasn't going to answerLOL but I decided to try. And now you're saying it's that bad. LOL Violence is necessary? I don't think it's necessary at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VeritasIncognit0immunoblotaxeion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Reading Group-Invites ONLY- 4 |p146| (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by nitz17

Axeion ji I like him as much as u like him..... I was just being diplomatic when u told about him.

Wow, y do I always stumble upon people who happen to be a relative or friend of Allu Arjun family! Ouch... Last time I met a guy from Hyd in some convention and while talking he asked me whether I liked Arjun's movie Arya... I said that Arjun is a pathetic actor and bla bla bla... none of the comments were good. He gave an evil look and said that he was a close friend of Arjun's elder brother... Confused. Axeion ji I was just trying to be diplomatic when u spoke about him. I agree he is a good dancer but that's just it.... I wouldn't have bothered to watch that movie if u had not misguided me Angry
See this is what u get when u try to be diplomatic. I did tell u that I support Mr.Nitz's opinion abt him. And stumbling upon his relatives LOL we can't help it...for one it's all very complicated and he is not the only one I am related to..there are many more in the industry Ouch it's a bad influence for the younger kids in the family, u seeWink

I told  u that the movie was funny, but u din't listen to me..I even told u tell me if u liked it or not, and based on that i'll tell u...Ouch I gave u ample hints to stop u from going for the movie, but u had already said u will be watching it...So I was like, well, OKOuch

Hey BTW, the movie was worth KooossshhhhmmmaaaannndaaaEvil Smile The whole theatre was ROFL when Arjun appears on the top of those chimneys within seconds LOL

My hubby watches all telugu movies no matter whether it's good or bad Confused.... I've literally slept half way into the movie so many times LOL... I would have slept if u had not mentioned about Arya... anyways Arya was worth watching...

That chimney scene is a bad rip-off of X-men origins- Wolverine

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aladin-axeionpinkisluv91

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

My hubby watches all telugu movies no matter whether it's good or bad Confused.... I've literally slept half way into the movie so many times LOL... I would have slept if u had not mentioned about Arya... anyways Arya was worth watching...

That chimney scene is a bad rip-off of X-men origins- Wolverine

I watch every crap that calls itself a "movie", never trust my opinion abt movies, but sometimes I give pretty accurate reviews thoughEmbarrassed

Chalo catch u guys later, going out to the library and then for another movie...don't know which one thoughOuch

Smita ji, my answer is still under processing...I will post it once I am backWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amyriaIncognit0-Aladin-pinkisluv91

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I need a funny telugu movie to watch. Oh and the lead role has to be decent looking. Soo any suggestions?

Edited by Xserial_queenX - 03 April 2010 at 6:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amyriaIncognit0-Aladin-axeionpinkisluv91

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

Ok I am going to post the First question relevant to our Book.

From what I have heard..Three Cups of Teas is required reading for anyone visiting the AF-PAK region.
Doesn't  that give in to  the assumption  that terrorism is a socio-economic problem  rather than a political one and can be solved by better education and amenities.
Doesn't Bin laden  and his ideology blow a  hole through that theory..

I think terrorism is affected by social, economic, political and Environmental issues. Terrorists need manpower to spread their terror and the people under poverty line are likely the easy targets to influence and manipulate. In countries Afghanistan the governments are very unstable and weak, so the situation is favorable for the rise of terrorism.  Mountain ranges provide a perfect cover along with the weather conditions and also being elusive and land-locked. So even the geographic factors also provide a platform for the terrorism activities, like camping and weapon handling classes.

We have white collared people as much involved as blue collared people in spreading terror. So I feel that terrorism is not caused just by poverty, but also having superiority/inferiority complex, hatred and the feeling of being ignored.  When they take arms in their hands, they sense the power it gives them and think they have no other option to fight the inequality other than terrorizing the nation. They think that their voice has to reach us, unaware of the fact that the forces that gave them arms are manipulating them and driving them with other ulterior motives.

Education alone cannot solve the problem, teaching us how to empathize with other human beings and also educating us how to respect other cultures. This does not apply only to people terror prone areas but everyone.  So I feel, working on erasing ignorance from minds is the first step to attack terrorism.

Edited by nitz17 - 03 April 2010 at 6:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amyriaadiroykapurRainbowWarriorVeritasimmunoblotaxeionpinkisluv91

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

I need a funny telugu movie to watch. Oh and the lead role has to be decent looking. Soo any suggestions?

Anand (2004)
This movie is one of my fav in telugu....
I hope u like this movie and the hero is decent looking too Tongue...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA0H2wn-QUU&feature=PlayList&p=DDA839A931EBE8B9&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

Edited by nitz17 - 03 April 2010 at 7:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amyriaadiroykapur-Aladin-axeionpinkisluv91

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Aww that means you will never watch malayalam moviesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aladin-axeion

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

Aww that means you will never watch malayalam moviesLOL

ahahah sure i'll try a malayalam movie out. I have friends who watch them but I've never seen one. I hope they have subs Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aladin-axeion

Post Reply New Post

Go to top