Chat Clubs

The Reading Group-Invites ONLY- 4 |p146| (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by immunoblot

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Pinku, you mere teenager, what would you know? TongueLOLLOL

Hmm whateverOuch I got two tickets and I'm still happy and aliveTongueLOLLOL Don't think it's easy being a teenOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

immunoblotaxeion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Reading Group-Invites ONLY- 4 |p146| (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Hmm whateverOuch I got two tickets and I'm still happy and aliveTongueLOLLOL Don't think it's easy being a teenOuch

Yeah... I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you to wake up in the morning, freak out about the zit, eat home-cooked meals everyday, and dream obnoxious KSG-dreams every night... Pinku, you surely don't have it easy! Tongue

On a serious note... It is important to mourn, Pinku... You can't suppress your sorrows all the time. (And, we are desis... whining and whinging comes naturally to us!) LOLLOLLOL

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by axeion

Oh Mo!!! u have been absent for too long to know what all happened over the last 25days...So I can easily bet on it...even at ur 0330 hrs...LOL

And yes, there isn't anything abnormal abt it...I am on the floor most of the time watching TV...so its easy for me to crawl arnd and grab things than force myself to get up n walk over to even close places Embarrassed I do it often when I am at my grans place, and my granny used to say my spine was damaged bcoz I would always be on the floor watching tv LOL

Ah, well... by the same yardstick, even you'd not know what happened here over the last 25 days... and much before that... so, clearly, we can't really compete on whose life is more arbitarily hell-bound... Tongue... I still insist that that'd be mine... but agar aap insist kar rahe ho that it is yours, then I'm so unhappy at this moment, that I'll not even argue. Stern Smile

I also need to crawl around the floor one of these days... I haven't cleaned up my apartment in the last days, and there are huge (like, seriously HUGE) dust bunnies all over the place... Ermm

Chalo lets share the award then Hug
And I too need to clean my apartment this weekend..Its covered from soot, I am getting irritated. Anything I touch, leaves a spot on my hands Angry

Gosh! Did you set the place on fire? Shocked

Why do u think I am battling for the award of having a worse life LOL Yes I am capable of great things like setting my house on fire, locking myself out and climb into my balcony ...And yes I did all this in just a couple of minutes LOL

immunoblotpinkisluv91

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Why do u think I am battling for the award of having a worse life LOL Yes I am capable of great things like setting my house on fire, locking myself out and climb into my balcony ...And yes I did all this in just a couple of minutes LOL

That is a serious thing... but, you escaped unhurt... didn't you? So, there is the silver lining on your dark cloud! LOL

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Yeah... I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you to wake up in the morning, freak out about the zit, eat home-cooked meals everyday, and dream obnoxious KSG-dreams every night... Pinku, you surely don't have it easy! Tongue

On a serious note... It is important to mourn, Pinku... You can't suppress your sorrows all the time. (And, we are desis... whining and whinging comes naturally to us!) LOLLOLLOL
I agree...I mourned a lil yesterday, planning to continue it over the weekend ... I guess I laughed enough already this year, its time I start mourning Confused

immunoblotpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Umm okay I don't have zitsLOL I eat home cooked meals and I never dream abt KSGOuch I can't somehow. LOLLOL I wish. You make my life sound like some amazing lifeConfusedLOLLOL I think I need to appreciate it more.

I'm not serious, you guys can whine and whine. I'll sit here and listenLOLLOL

immunoblotaxeion

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

That is a serious thing... but, you escaped unhurt... didn't you? So, there is the silver lining on your dark cloud! LOL
Well the house wouldn't be on fire if I was not careless...And all the things that have happened in the last 25days and also before that wouldn't have happened if not for my carelessness. So the silver lining of me being safe doesn't count...When I am the cause of all the disaster..why wont I be safe Angry

immunoblotpinkisluv91

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Umm okay I don't have zitsLOL I eat home cooked meals and I never dream abt KSGOuch I can't somehow. LOLLOL I wish. You make my life sound like some amazing lifeConfusedLOLLOL I think I need to appreciate it more.

I'm not serious, you guys can whine and whine. I'll sit here and listenLOLLOL

That is all good... not having zits. Zits can be particularly bad (people have seriously low self-esteem because of them, sometimes for their whole lives)... Stern Smile
And also that you don't dream of KSG (I'll take your word for it)... that is also a good thing... Thumbs Up

But, we've already reached page 150... so, let us end this conversation here! Big smile

axeionpinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top