Kriya and baby steps!!! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by loveanime

Great analysis shabz as always. And the end scene was the bang one. Finally Pratigya had said more than 2 sentences to Krishna and they were genuine questions. Krishna looked pissed but I am sure he is thinking what the hell am I going to say other than I thought you loved me too and now you say you don't so I guess I got screwed. But Prats should answer back sensibly saying I never said I love you then how can he assume such a thing. I hope that gets Krishna thinking. I do hope that a meaningful conversation about how they feel instead of circling the mulberry bush.

Yah Shabz when Ammaji spewing her backwaas I was laughing because I knew she was going to get it. And imagine where she was sitting right near his feet what a duffod she really does have a death wish.

You know no matter how much a child hates, dislikes or disagrees with his mom they dont like to see their mom abused by any man especially their father. it is a very disturbing sight.

komal is too immature, stupid and obviously illiterate to understand the world around her. she thinks her family this is normal behavior. that is why she doesn't understand her inlaws. pratigya has the completely opposite problem, she has seen the outside world, she studied independently away from her parents and is a girl of this generation moves with the time imagine how depressing it is to be thrust back into a life that is so removed from your thinking. that is why more than anything she is pissed at Krishna because she doesn't like the surrounding she is in i am sure she feels trapped when she used to be free. tough to fall in love when you feel like you are in jail.

love ur comments....its time for kriya to clear their misunderstandings. your comparison of komal and pratigya is bang on, it seems like pratigya has gone 10 steps back and komal has been given the opportunity to see the word beyond her family but she refuses to take it up.
Originally posted by -Yas-

Shabz. 🤗 Awesome post.

long time  no see Yas🤗 how r u?
Awesome post yaar, really enjoyed reading it
the part you said that why didn't Krishna make Komal go back with Shyamji, I don't think he should have once Amma said she's ill cause then Shyamji will know they were lieing and feel bad that Komal doesn't want to go back with him, so I think Krishna kept quite to spare Saxena family feelings
I am really happy to see more Kriya scenes!!! Even though Krishna's family and Pratigya's family provide viewer entertainment...the best part of the show are the Kriya scenes.
Originally posted by mima190587

Awesome post yaar, really enjoyed reading it
the part you said that why didn't Krishna make Komal go back with Shyamji, I don't think he should have once Amma said she's ill cause then Shyamji will know they were lieing and feel bad that Komal doesn't want to go back with him, so I think Krishna kept quite to spare Saxena family feelings

i like ur take on that scene, ammaji needs to take a leaf out of krishna's book and learn to hold back her tongue lol
Thanks I look forward to your analysis tomorrow
Originally posted by Shabz.

long time  no see Yas🤗 how r u?

Am doing good. How are you? What a coincidence, I was thinking of tuning into this show since I have been hearing good things about KriYa, so came to Pratagiya forum and wala I saw your analysis. =) So the show is definately worth a look, Shabz?
Originally posted by -Yas-

Am doing good. How are you? What a coincidence, I was thinking of tuning into this show since I have been hearing good things about KriYa, so came to Pratagiya forum and wala I saw your analysis. =) So the show is definately worth a look, Shabz?

im fine😊 pratigya is definitely worth a look Yas, you will fall in love with Krishna. The thakurs are very entertaining and ur always guaranteed a good laugh😆

mind blowing analyzing shabz 🤗 i knew it for sure  that ammaji  was going to get hit by ss. What a expressions ss had during the bakwass she was saying..