Pratigya

Kriya and baby steps!!!

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The creative's seem to be surprising us each episode this week…kudos to them. Who would have thought that after yesterday's pre-cap we would see such lovely Kriya scenes? I for one thought it would be boring but thankfully they made the episode worth a watch.

Krishna showed once again that he IS the man of that house, the way in which he diffused the situation with Shakti was very commendable and domineering and each word he says is blunt and to the point. I loved how he kept on saying "humre sasurji", it shows he has accepted shaamji and will be there to fight his corner. To be honest the whole clan didn't have a leg to stand on against shaamji's argument and Krishna was the only one man enough to openly accept that, so well done to him!!!! Looks like we will actually see books in the house soon Yay!!!

I didn't picture Ammaji as a coward but she proved me wrong yet again. What was the need to lie to Shaamji and say komal was ill? and why did SS and Krishna keep quiet? They were both adamant on sending Komal back to her in laws but when it came to crunch time they both kept their mouths shut, I'm very disappointed in Krishna more so than SS. It makes me feel like Krishna only wanted Komal to go back just so pratigya could come back to him and not because Komal's rightful place is at her husbands house. If Pratigya hadn't of come back he would have dragged Komal back to her in-laws kicking and screaming, but just because pratigya was in front of his eyes he kept quiet and let Komal and Ammaji have their way, I'm very disappointed in him. Shaamji's genuine concern for Komal's health should have made them feel guilty for lying but instead they continued with their charade. The only good thing coming out of this is that the saxena's will have 2 days of peace lol.

Kesar is very intelligent, I liked the way she saved Pratigya from the clan. She took pratigya to her room, calmly put across her thoughts and listened to pratigya's complaints with a sympathetic ear. They haven't known one another for long but their relationship is blossoming and I would like to see more interaction between the 2. I've never heard pratigya refer to her father in law before and it was a pleasant surprise to hear her call him "Babu ji", she has a lot of respect for that man. Pratigya's look of fear at seeing Krishna made me laugh, fine she realised he had heard everything she said but what did she think he would do? He has shown her time and time again that he will not hurt her so why the fear? 

The first kriya scene was a very defining moment in Kriya's relationship, Krishna told her to live her life happily in the house and basically not to give a crap about what is being said about her and her family, he supported his father in law and very sweetly told her the advantages of being educated and lovingly said he would spend all day writing her name over and over again and the best part is she didn't seem to be upset by his comment. More importantly, this scene is the first scene where they are having a normal conversation without any grudges or complaints against one another, if you ask me this is a huge step in their relationship.

I don't know what planet Ammaji is living in but it seems like she has a death wish at times. As if taunting Pratigya wasn't enough she's started taunting Krishna too. I kept on looking at SS during her rant and was silently hoping she would stop, but she carried on and would'nt seem to shut up. It felt like she was goading SS for a reaction and unfortunately for her, he made her his target. I liked how Krishna tried to help her up, he sympathises with her and from his expressions it seems to hurt him when he sees his dad hit his mum. Ammaji and komal ruined a nice little moment by rebuking him but Krishna had an answer for everything. I'm glad he shut Komal up and tried to make her realise how fortunate she is to have a family like the Saxena's.

The dinner table scene was entertaining, both brother and sister light up the screen when they talk to one another lol.  I liked how he tried to make her understand how lucky she is to have a mother in law like Naina, and I liked how he compared her with Pratigya. I especially like the pride in his voice when he gloated that the food she was eating was made by Pratigya. Komal needs to learn to help her mother in law and be grateful for having a Mother in law like Naina. I still feel she has a long way to accept the Saxena's and until she does we will continue to have to hear her swear at them needlessly. I felt bad for pratigya, no daughter should have to hear her family be spoken ill of and sworn at. She would never talk ill of her in laws so why should Komal? I didn't like seeing Pratigya cry.

Krishna's concern for his wife was evident, although he tried to brush his sister's comments under the carpet, he was very embarrassed because of her. Krishna's comment about Komal being only one percent of what he used to be like made me smile, our Krishna has changed a lot indeed and he is even talking more sensibly. Who would have thought that the one time goon of Allahabaad would one day turn around and say that even the worst person will change living amongst good people.

The last scene of the episode was well executed and a lot of unanswered questions were out in the open. Pratigya has a right to know why he chose not to marry someone like him and she hit the nail when she said their marriage has made no one happy. Although Krishna looked like he was going to explode, he needs to answer her questions. We all know he loves her deeply but he hasn't made her understand the depth of his love, maybe this is his chance to open up to her.

All in all I really enjoyed this episode, I know I'll be going to bed with a huge smile on my face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love you analysis dear!! 🤗you mention everything that I usually have on my mind!!  grear minds think alike!
but for ammaji, I'm gonna keep saying this, just when I thing that she can't stoop lower, she proves me wrong!
Very well written

I whole heartedly agree with everything you have said

It will be interesting to see how each of the characters develops and changes over time
You always give some awesome analysis.....all the things that I liked, you mentioned them. Great. =D

Crazy_bee thumbnail
Great post!  👏😆 and I didn't expect tonights episode to be this good too.
Shabz. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anchal2

I love you analysis dear!! 🤗you mention everything that I usually have on my mind!!  grear minds think alike!
but for ammaji, I'm gonna keep saying this, just when I thing that she can't stoop lower, she proves me wrong!

aww, thanx for the hug hun🤗 im glad we think alike. the ammaji has stooped so low that there is no return for her...the character has gone down in the gutter.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis shabz as always. And the end scene was the bang one. Finally Pratigya had said more than 2 sentences to Krishna and they were genuine questions. Krishna looked pissed but I am sure he is thinking what the hell am I going to say other than I thought you loved me too and now you say you don't so I guess I got screwed. But Prats should answer back sensibly saying I never said I love you then how can he assume such a thing. I hope that gets Krishna thinking. I do hope that a meaningful conversation about how they feel instead of circling the mulberry bush.

Yah Shabz when Ammaji spewing her backwaas I was laughing because I knew she was going to get it. And imagine where she was sitting right near his feet what a duffod she really does have a death wish.

You know no matter how much a child hates, dislikes or disagrees with his mom they dont like to see their mom abused by any man especially their father. it is a very disturbing sight.

komal is too immature, stupid and obviously illiterate to understand the world around her. she thinks her family this is normal behavior. that is why she doesn't understand her inlaws. pratigya has the completely opposite problem, she has seen the outside world, she studied independently away from her parents and is a girl of this generation moves with the time imagine how depressing it is to be thrust back into a life that is so removed from your thinking. that is why more than anything she is pissed at Krishna because she doesn't like the surrounding she is in i am sure she feels trapped when she used to be free. tough to fall in love when you feel like you are in jail.
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shabz.

aww, thanx for the hug hun🤗 im glad we think alike. the ammaji has stooped so low that there is no return for her...the character has gone down in the gutter.

I used to feel bad for her in the beginning, and I would even justify some of her actions saying that she's insecure and all. But now, I'm ashamed that she's a woman!! I just don't understand her thoughts, and she doesn't shut up till she gets it from SS😡
Crazy_bee thumbnail
I didn't expect Ammaji to be this cruel , but then again the creatives are surprising us, who knows they might shock us with an unexpected Kriya hot scene 😆, yeah maybe too shocking for now LOL!
Shabz. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Very well written

I whole heartedly agree with everything you have said

It will be interesting to see how each of the characters develops and changes over time

that's the only thing keeping me glued to the serial..😊