Annex opening schedule:

Thursday 1st April - Honey
Friday 2nd April - Arpita
Monday 5th April-Arpita
Tuesday 6th April-??
Wednesday 7th April-Jyoti
Thursday 8th April-Arpita
Friday 9th April-??

Few slots for Next week are FREE! PM Me (Jyoti06) or Kat (KK84) and you can get the adda rolling by opening your own annex!!

----------------------------------------------------

Today's Episode was a complete blend of wonderful Romantic scenes and some rib-tickling comedyClapClapClap

Aankhon hee Aankhon mein ishaara ho gaya..baithe baithe jeene ka sahara ho gaya:BlushingThose initial eye-locking moments between Abeer-Leher..then Leher blushing and Abeer trying to flirt with her..were simply breathtaking scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..so watch it with a oxygen mask and make sure u hv one ICU booked in advanceBig smile

Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge:LOLLOLLOLEnglish of Atithi is "Guest"LOL..In this case I m talking about those unwanted family members of Abeer who all of a sudden started showering love on Lalla during this particular night onlyAngry..Can anyone tell me which Sadhu-Baba or in this case Dhongi-Baba is available at midnightsAngryLOL;It was hilarious how Dadi brings that dhongi-baba on the terrace to do some jhaad-phus on LullaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL;I m sure that baba saw Leher hiding behind that terrace-partition-wallWink and so he was making statements like "There is a female soul residing inside Abeer's body"ROFLROFLROFLROFLand Abeer was like "Baba can u detect the soul with your ghaas-phus"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...Who wrote these dialogues yaar..they were hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFLClapClapClapClap;Poor Abeer came on his first date with Leher and instead got beatings from that Dhongi baba in the name of "Jhad-Phus"ROFLROFLROFLROFL;It was a complete comedy circus going on especially when Dadi starts shouting "oye aatma go away from my Abeer's body"ROFLROFLROFL;Now who will tell Dadi that Leher's soul will remain in Abeer's heart forever nowEmbarrassed;No Babas can get that soul out of Abeer's heart and mindWinkTongue;If this was not enough then u hv Sudha-Baanke coming with milk for Lalla and later TN  coming to ask Abeer to come downstairs and sleep as everyone is really tensed about the so called soul thats haunting Abeer's bodyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL;Now who will tell these people that they r actually looking like haunted souls in this AbHer Prem-LeelaAngryLOLLOLLOL;Poor Abeer's idea of first date with Leher fails miserably in his first tryCryCry;

**WARNING:Please make sure that you watch the next scene with a Oxygen Mask in your Hand..and if the atmosphere gets too hot to handle then try out some shower in cold water after watching the next sceneSmile..If this also doesn't help then contact the nearest ICU asap**

**Jyoti reporting from Swarglok**

Chand Se Parda Kijiye ..Kaheen Chura na le Chehre ka noor...Ai mere humnawaab...Aye mere huzoor:Day DreamingAfter watching all these kabab-mein-haddis taking the center stage I thought mayb the CVs r just making us a fool todayCry;But chalo in the end we finally got the jackpot when at midnight Abeer secretly calls Leher and takes her to the terrace in his armsEmbarrassed;Now I fail to understand how within few hours Abeer manages to get all those diyas,rose petals,decorative stuffs, lightings and cake  on the terraceErmm;I don't think he asked Baanke to do all the arrangementsStern Smile;So it looked like a blooper but as long as we r getting these fairytale AbHer scenes ,I hv no reasons to complain on such small issues naEmbarrassed;The entire "Mera chand mujhe aaya hai nazar" song in the background with AbHer in romantic singing-dancing mode was mesmerising and very passionateBlushing;Also loved the way they cut their first cake of loveEmbarrassed;The way Abeer writes "I Heart U..Leher" with diyas and rose petals was so beautiful and unique way of expressing your loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed;Best part was when Abeer takes her dupatta and puts it around his neck with full authorityDay Dreaming;Leher too din't mind it which proves that she is finally ready to shed all her inhibitions in love just because she has that much needed trust on AbeerThumbs Up;They really make a fabulous on-screen couple and their chemistry in this whole scene was mindblowing and charishmaticClapClapClapClap..

**Jyothi comes down from heaven**

Uff why the wind had to blow now:AngryLOLLOLLOL..Arre I wanted to see more of AbHer yaarCry..Just when the song finishes and both AbHer were enjoying each other's company..why the wind had to blow and spoil the whole romantic atmosphereAngry;And why Brij was still awake yaarAngry;When that Kul keeps taunting Guddan-Bittan,I don't see Brij present there to defend her daughters and now when his daughter is doing some shubh kaam of romancing his future son-in-law why he had to come and interruptAngryWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL;We all knew that before Brij can go and close the terrace door,Leher will somehoe come out of it with an excuse and she exactly does thatLOL even though I was hoping that like last time Brij goes and closes the terrace door so that Leher gets to spend the whole night on the terrace with Abeer for the second time and this time we can expect them to b really cosy naWinkLOLTongue;But alas that doesn't happenUnhappy;Anyways too much of sweetness can give rise to diabetes ..so it will b wrong to expect more from today's episodeWinkLOLLOL..

**Jyothi floating in the clouds because of too much crowd in swarglok**

Leher's million dollar Flying Good night Kiss to Abeer:**Jyoti faints after seeing Abeer's reaction**Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

**Jyothi comes back to earth for some serious analysis of the future track**

No more Devar Bhabhi fiasco please:So a typical triangle will start tomorrow where Abeer will think that Omi loves some other girl and Omi will think that Abeer loves some other girl..but the girl is oneAngry..We all know that Omi's love is more of lust..but u never know what the CVs hv in mindConfused..Why Omi tells Abeer that "see your bhabhi is coming"Angry..R the CVs trying to give us some hint of the future track ??CryShocked...Anyone who watches another colors show Uttaran will understand what I want to say hereWinkLOLLOLOuch

My Rating:9/10..Can't help itLOL..First of all I loved the realistic approach of this episode..they maintained a good balance between Romance and humourClapClap..nothing was over the topEmbarrassed..Secondly the fact that I wanted the episode to b longer is a proof how good the episode wasEmbarrassed..I would hv given it a perfect 10 if the terrace was not so well decorated as it looked a bit unrealistic and one will wonder when and how Abeer did all the arrangements without letting his family know about itWink..otherwise the episode was perfectEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 31 March 2010 at 2:46pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

aarps14tazzi_gstar_786maham_spreearies7Nooriimadhu.md410RomantiChikkimpanggcricYPNHK_kiFANno.1faiza_elahi202bbbcccsanjukta..arshiyaanatzfj08sweetassugar16sam.desigirl_18DUGGUlicioushapinezz13MariQuestFilmsEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adda Annex 31/3:AbHer's First Romantic Date" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

faiza_elahi202

IF-Dazzler

faiza_elahi202

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Day Dreamingi love the epi the familiy scne was awsome very funny
abeer leher romance out of this world
i really wish abeer knws tht leher is tht girl on which omi eyes r set  Deadtht guy really make me sick i hate him  ....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriisanjukta..arshiyaasam.jyoti06MariQuestFilmsDUGGUlicious

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha_elahi202

Day Dreamingi love the epi the familiy scne was awsome very funny
abeer leher romance out of this world
i really wish abeer knws tht leher is tht girl on which omi eyes r set  Deadtht guy really make me sick i hate him  ....
Abeer will come to know about it ..but not so soonAngry..He might just end up giving tips to Omi regarding how to impress his GFAngry...Abeer will hv no idea that he is digging his own grave by mixing with that OmiAngryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriisanjukta..arshiyaasam.DUGGUlicious

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY LOVED YOUR REVIEW!! My sentiments exactly-- LOOOOOOOOL That BABA cracked me up-- was so hilarious how he kept on wacking Abeer with that thing and DADI screaming chudail Atmaa jaoooo!!  ROFL Couldn't stop laughing..

I was just totally lost in AbHer sizzlingness!! My heart was going DHAK DHAK throughout--!! lol.. Silly

I think DADI should now get that BABA to get rid of that pervy OMI -- JAOOOOOOOO!! Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriiarshiyaafaiza_elahi202sanjukta..sam.jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mari1986

TOTALLY LOVED YOUR REVIEW!! My sentiments exactly-- LOOOOOOOOL That BABA cracked me up-- was so hilarious how he kept on wacking Abeer with that thing and DADI screaming chudail Atmaa jaoooo!!  ROFL Couldn't stop laughing..

I was just totally lost in AbHer sizzlingness!! My heart was going DHAK DHAK throughout--!! lol.. Silly

I think DADI should now get that BABA to get rid of that pervy OMI -- JAOOOOOOOO!! Angry
Yaar who was that babaLOLLOL..seriously I was rolling on the floor watching his anticsLOLLOLLOL..When Dadi was saying "chudail aatma jaao"..I was like "Dadiji..u r the only chudail attma present there..so please go na"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

About Omi..gosh he is a complete pervert and he needs some third degree treatment from that BabaAngryLOLLOL

Nooriifaiza_elahi202arshiyaasam.MariQuestFilms

KK84

IF-Rockerz

KK84

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

I have no words to write this time apart from AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! I just looooooooved the episode! I have watched it 3 times already! LOLLOL

The comedy seq with babaji had me in hysterics! where he hits him and GK is like maar kyu rahe hai ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and the REST! HAAAIIIIIII! I really cant think beyond Gaurav Khanna! heheheh!! WOWWWW! I am floating!! kya smile hai! awwwww! mujhe bhi ek abeer chahiye!!

and I will be happy if they show GK singing and dancing and smiling in every single episode! shaayad topless bhi! LOLLOLLOL

The song sequence...GK was the highlight for me! His expressions were spot on! This guy is extremely talented!!

The entire episode was PERFECT! The direction, the scenes, the moments, the incidents...all was PERFECT!!!

HAIIII! I had my mar jaawan moment! Marr gayi and seedha GK LAND (As Natz calls it) ponch gayi!!!

Edited by KK84 - 01 April 2010 at 5:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiyaajyoti06DUGGUlicious

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
JyotiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug
Here it is for your write up I'm lost for wordsClap

No one disturb me please I am totally : AbHer land naa I take it back ABEER LAND. I'm so going to propose him
Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
OMI bhaiya no way lehar ke saiya. Bhale hi chukidaar chaacha agree but she is not his daughter

so no Uttran shuttran here jyoti.
I do not watch but heard july 10 to sep is good to watch. so this is my home work for week end

Edited by md410 - 31 March 2010 at 2:49pm

Nooriiarshiyaasam.jyoti06DUGGUlicious

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK84

res
Oye madam still waiting for your reviewLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiyaa