Edited
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

๐Ÿ˜ณ Rani Mukerji. ๐Ÿ˜

-----------------------------

Um, umm, so you have a crush on Bipasha Basu, and that too for ever... err, umm, okay, but I thought you were a girl yourself? ๐Ÿ˜•

(Not that I am questioning your sexuality).

lol why did you think I am a girl?
ranbir kapooor
im not like crazyy stalkerissh about him, haha - not ATM atleast
but hes definitely a crush
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Current Crush:- Arjun Bijlani ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I would also add Cole Sprouse โ˜บ๏ธ but that is more of love types ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And of course Shahid ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But current crush Arjun Bijlani, love Cole Sprouse and crush on Shahid too. Hehe
jbforever thumbnail
Haha. Did someone really call Ranbir a gentleman... HAHA. In an interview he basically straight out said that he had sex with a girl at the age of 15 with his girlfriend, and knowing he is a star, people know who is girlfriend is/was at that time. Gentleman... He used to do drugs (cocaine) at a very young age and according to the rumors continues to do them to this day... But I am not saying anything against your crush for him, go for it :) But don't call him a gentleman... haha.

My crush... from bollywood? I find men from Bollywood attractive but since I don't know them, how can I have a crush on them?
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

past present current future crush will always be Shahid and Hrithik๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

latest in Hollywood is- John Krasinski and Ian Somerhalder๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and I have a "girl crush" on Deepika,Aishwariya(and in Hollywood-Reese Witherspoon and Carrie Underwood)....its kinda hard to explain a girl crush..but yeah I have one for both of them๐Ÿ˜† and no I dont love them like I do Shahid๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...but I really admire and respect them..so I guess that could be a crush?๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Tani91 - 14 years ago
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jbforever

He used to do drugs (cocaine) at a very young age and according to the rumors continues to do them to this day

He admitted to doing pot during his teenage years. I have never heard this cocaine rumor. You think others are any different? He is just brutally honest sometimes.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think mine is shahid ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
KWRocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not really crush but I kinda like those guys: Ranbir Arjan Bajwa Sid Arjun Rampal and Milind Soman.and Vijender Singh!

Edited by RazmoLuvShani - 14 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
who says you need to know someone to have a crush on them.  thats what a crush is...........infatuated with a person and a desire to want to know more about them.

my all time crush so far is salman.....used to have the biggest crush on mithun. ๐Ÿ˜ณ