Bandini

31st March - Roop ki Raani-Choron Ka Raja!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Namaste & hello to my lovely bandini deeviyan-saheliyan….
I am Maha Excited with DM-prospect today so lets directly, without shilly-shallying Jump into Bad-ining ki Naiyaa!

Santu's Sherlock Holmes Sena is Growing by the day. The latest to be roped in is Kaddu!!
the Episode starts with FULL-ON jasoos giri…Kaduu is in distress over the khullasa of her Paapi-pati's paap-bhaara bhandar.
She Dramatically raise her hand…& says "talk to the hand"
Ok Kidding, says ENOUGH!! Paapi-Sandy Gets scared.
Santus then makes her Latakti-matakti entry & tells Paapi Sandy & Kaala-muh-wala-Maulik that Kaddu suspected Sandy when he lied to her about the non-meeting meeting.
They follow Paapi-sandy & see his TRUE colors & whereabouts.
In there they find Bansuri, the Bechari bacchi, who they rescue.
And so FINALLY now, kaddu knows Paapi's Sandy's asliyat!

Next…Next we move on Mahyavanshi Mansion…..&…*thud*
Oh gawd, it's the Sher DM!!!
He is coming down in his signature style from the Stairs, white makhmaal ka kurta…ahhhhaaha!
Kaale Baal & Kaali Kaali Moochi..…wah! *Sending Forum devil to find the brand of Dye*
The whole Vela-parivaar is there…Kaduu comes forward & announces that she knows the culprit of The woman-trafficking-scandal.
Suspense KA badal is everywhere..…..& THEN...then...
Madam Kaddu, highly motivated with Sant-OO's Santpaana takes the whole Blame on herself....diiiish!!
She says, it was her who was doing all these papi-kaam, while Two REAL papi, Sandy+Maulik stand there doing inky-pinky-ponky!

But Right then, Chotta Paapi, Maulik comes in front & spills the beans & rajma.
he accepts his share of responsibility in the Scandal & tells Him & Halkat Sandy were the partners in crime.
Shock-shcok-faint-faint moment for all!!

Then DM looks ups..…moves in front of Halkat sandy, & THAAK!!!
Us Thappad ki Gunj I hear abhi tak. Not one, 2-3 kakare Thappad goes on Sandy's mote mote gaal.
Next he zooms his eyes onto Maulik & is about to slap him, when Moti ben stops him.
She stands like Rock-of-gibraltar between Maulik, her son, & DM.
Then she turns, & get into FULL ON action.
She is broken-hurt & beats Maulik into a pulp.
There are some beautiful action-acting by both Mualik & Moti here.

Next DM is back in his monologue session mood with Shubhi. he is
very sorrowful for having to witness such bad crumpling down of his parivaar's sanskaar.
Baa comes & they wonder how Santu, who is ONLY thinking of the best for the house can be called the shatru of the family.
The Screen freezes on Santu, standing out listening with an expressionless face!

Scene of the day: Plenty actually. There was some powerful acting by Kaddu, Some awesome moments between Moti Giving & Maulik receiving
those thappad….
BUT…you know Na, it's DM!!! DM back with his Chaal-Dhaal-Kaale-Baal!!!!

Dialogue of the day: DM saying this to Shub's portrait…..Loved the words & meaning…."Pehala eh gar bata, log batten, soch bati, Lakshya Bata..….!!!"

Moment of the Day: Again, the all DM moments!!

Verdict: After a Looooooooooooooooooong time, for me a fast paced, action paced, FULL-ON DM-DEKHO episode, so i say, Go-for-it!!!!
N-Joy!!!!

Love Always
~Nupur~

Edited by Nupur9 - 31 March 2010 at 1:14pm

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821mana_indiaushakiran patelaranayanib1ndumvatsaahcirchhedabhanot_nishaniki_pnswarajgirER_ER_YAsvahc123madhurjyasahara91mitumiprk14charruchowdhury_rinineteche_cleonardoaugust8giguserSwiss Mallussanjana***Anu***gulupadakamatsrosh-06rita7482cloudzmahalaxmikArsha85sushavvicrazyballSeetaSun-LoveelgeeahutakripsySri_Nidhirazor12one2nonehbuyGKS_CAhamsghbahanecrystal30kichwamajiAyushi_01kuttapucimbaicy_devilbipsmorningdewreepicheepRuhani..s000Jes75Shahara3aparakshitijbumtrinketfuzzyface-SilverFlames-_xCIOT_secretkeeper-Samira-anna44uknaik99anu rulzrpmenonRoarkammoosMallika113Naughtynattyswan20Anu-Reddysurakshitashali*Piku*Imzi...RamonaG....falak01pyar-ishknikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "31st March - Roop ki Raani-Choron Ka Raja!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookworm2

bookworm2

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
awesome nupurji!!! simply chatpatadar update!!! would definitley have liked more of your version though...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Nupur my love, here is your tapasya ka phal! Hug And you didnt even need to go to jail for ten years to see it. LOL

Brill update as always! Thumbs Up

I laughed when Pumpkin showed Sandy her hand. He was already slain by her Pumpkin Screech, he could have used the hand to wipe up whatever brains he saw on the floor. Maybe that would have stopped him from trying the old, "Dont trust your lying eyes" trick on DM of all people!

But Sandy ka Revenge track is sure to come soon. And Santu will be the target.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahara3-SilverFlames-Nupur9anna44ammoospyar-ishk

Shahara3

IF-Dazzler

Shahara3

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Nupur thanks for your awesome update always love Wednesday updates bring big smile to my face you make it your own, hands to you Clap keep rocking and hopefully Bandini will be rocking again in days to come and here to stay!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44Nupur9

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

NUPUR....love you...

I love Wednesday so I can read your lovely update and laugh my heart out LOLLOLLOL
Roop ki Raani (santu) -Choron Ka Raja (DM)   LOLLOLLOL

Shahara3Nupur9

wishuwel

Groupbie

wishuwel

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Nupur,

I loved your interesting way of presenting update. Normally I feel that it comes into my way of reading. But today I thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks,

Sonal.

anna44

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
lovely update nupur for a rocking episode,u got lucky ur hottie gave full on darshan today. Party hope kaale baal are here to stay along with some sanrajful & birangiless days...

Nupur9

hamsgh

Goldie

hamsgh

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur9

Next'Next we move on Mahyavanshi Mansion'..&'*thud*
Oh gawd, it's the Sher DM Heart!!!
He is coming down in his signature styleHeart from the Stairs, white makhmaal ka kurtaHeart'ahhhhaahaBlushing!
Kaale Baal & Kaali Kaali MoochiHeart..'wah! *Sending Forum devil to find the brand of Dye*

Then DM Heartlooks ups..'moves in front of Halkat sandy, & THAAK!!!
Us Thappad chi Gunj I hear abhor take. Not one, 2-3 kakare Thappad goes on Sandy's mote mote gaal ROFL.
Next he zooms his eyes HeartBlushingonto Maulik & is about to slap him, when Moti be stops him.
She standslike Rock-of-gibraltarROFLROFLROFL between Maulik, her son, & DM.
BUT'you know Na, it's DM!!! DM back with his Chaal-Dhaal-Kaale-Baal!!!!

Moment of the Day: Again, the all DM moments HeartBlushingHeartBlushing!!

Nupur Clap...

today's epi - & for the first time - isn't only funny coz u make it sound funny ..but it IS actually soooo damn funny watching it ROFL
have nothing more to say LOLdid all the saying & drooling above ..

Nupur9anna44

Post Reply New Post

Go to top