Karthik's Shirt

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Wink Plain shirt looks very good on him,WinkEmbarrassed
Omg..Jaz like u said blue makes him more hotter day by dayDay Dreaming...
Same colour shirt to day Ranvir{Kinshuk} in Bidaai too woredEmbarrassedStar

but Karthik, should remove that JacketOuch on top of that shirtBig smile..only  those shirt makes him look much betterBlushing, then those covering on himLOLConfusedEmbarrassed

Omg Karthik these days is just Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avani31jeudi502002

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karthik's Shirt" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roxxy

Roxxy

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
i think kartik lukz better in red....he is pretty fair complexioned datz why red suits him....he also lukz gud in Easterns...lyk da white kurta he wears....very soft n goes wid his calm n medidative personality....

avani31

avani31

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
kartik looks good in everything!!!
but i think blue suits him..

Roxxy

Roxxy

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged

yes he does look good in blue....also i feel the jackets are not as bad as people find it...it adds shape to his (perfect) body....

Edited by Roxxy - 01 April 2010 at 12:45am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.