Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes Eks, that promo was really adorable. Would love to see Abheer getting up early to clean his scooter (shocking Sudha, dadi and everyone around...lol) and following Lehar behind her rickshaw (Lehar blushing). It would be really cute to see this. I cant wait to see their romance blossoming now. And I am sure Abheer will take of Omi.Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Eks...ya him walking beside her rickshaw would be a part of their second date....and after some time, she will get off the rickshaw and they will walk hand in hand, smiling at each other occasionally, and when they are a bit tired from all the walk they would sit somewhere where Leher is all shy and rests her head on his shoulder, ya the entire title track on their second date, which would happen tomoroπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ....no restriction in imagining...koi manai nahi hainπŸ˜†
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Anvi & Kim - Haaaiiii .. we can see all of the title track/promo on their 2nd date! Awwww! Can't wait! 😍 😍

They should bunk college more often now .. stay as far away from Omi as possible! 🀒 

@ Anvi - I would looooove to see if & how Abeer tackles Omi! A role reversal of sorts would be funnn! With all of Abeer's witty one-liners .. Omi won't know what hit him! πŸ˜†
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
One thing that I reallly reallly loved about Abeer today .. besides all the romanticism πŸ˜† .. was that he was back to himself .. our Raunak Singh is back! He was back to his playfulness .. and didn't mature overnight, like they show it happens with most people once they are in love!

When Abeer asks Leher to come with him, and she asks "kahan?" ... loooved how Abeer goes "jahan hum kahein"! His expressions and the way he said it .. was just toooo cute! 😳 πŸ˜³ 

Even Leher for that matter .. they have showed her shy, but she ain't overdoing the cute & coy bit! They've balanced out the shy and bold Leher, quite well! 😳
Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Eks, I really hope that they make Omi-Abheer fight a bit comical with Abheer fooling Omi left and right. LOL. The thing is, if Omi comes to know about AbHer so soon, he will go and vomit everything in front of Kul, and that will be an end to AbHer relationship, at least temporary. So some how, it should be that Abheer knows Omi is behind Lehar but Omi should not know that AbHer are together, warna family problem will start from tomorrow itself.Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ektaj

One thing that I reallly reallly loved about Abeer today .. besides all the romanticism πŸ˜† .. was that he was back to himself .. our Raunak Singh is back! He was back to his playfulness .. and didn't mature overnight, like they show it happens with most people once they are in love!

When Abeer asks Leher to come with him, and she asks "kahan?" ... loooved how Abeer goes "jahan hum kahein"! His expressions and the way he said it .. was just toooo cute! 😳 πŸ˜³ 

Even Leher for that matter .. they have showed her shy, but she ain't overdoing the cute & coy bit! They've balanced out the shy and bold Leher, quite well! 😳

Great point, Eks....I agree....they retained the essence of both characters....Abeer was back to his playfulness and his nautanki....and Leher was a good balance b/w being shy and still showing some of her sassy side while teasing himπŸ˜†....I'm glad they didn't make her the tongue-tied eternally shy heroine that they usually do with most heroines when they fall in love in desi soapsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Great point, Eks....I agree....they retained the essence of both characters....Abeer was back to his playfulness and his nautanki....and Leher was a good balance b/w being shy and still showing some of her sassy side while teasing himπŸ˜†....I'm glad they didn't make her the tongue-tied eternally shy heroine that they usually do with most heroines when they fall in love in desi soapsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eks, Anu, agreed. Both of them behaved exactly how we thought they would. Abheer in his raunak singh way (I am so glad his this avtar is back) and Lehar, shy but yet sensible enough to joke around with him, like Anu said, she was not tongue-tied. She was shy at right places - when Abheer said one romantic line, held her hand, and touched her chin. 😍 Even when Abheer came to Lehar's house today, Lehar as expected told him to leave, she did not give in until Abheer asked her if she trust him, which of course she does.Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think d hammock has been borrowed from d original song

Bcoz in d song when actor sings "mere dil main hai arma.......
then a mandap like thing is used by actress, so in d same way hammock was used by Leher n Abeer, just my POV.

Just watch d link below b/w
1:57 to 2:40

Mera Chand Mujhe Aaya Hai Nazar....

All I can say is what a memorable first date. 🀣
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the hot update of a sizzling episode

a paisa vasool episode to treasure

loved the mix match of all sequences and scenes

all actors had their fill in this episode as the Abher romance and love flourishes

there will be rang mein bhang in many ways as their romance and love flourish

Fantastic sizzling acting and great direction and awesome screenplay and script
Edited by surakshita - 14 years ago