Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

faiza_elahi202

IF-Dazzler

faiza_elahi202

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
abeer n omi r sitting outside collage n omi say humhare dil k haal bhi kuch ap k jasa hai
abeer say batai omi bhaiya koun hai woh larki then omi see leher walking down the street n say abeer apki hone wali bhabhi wo hain n abeer turn his face n is shocked .......i hope abeer sees leher with tht he will knw abt omi's  intentions let keep our finger crossed

Edited by maha_elahi202 - 31 March 2010 at 10:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriisam.hapinezz13wida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "percap omg" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Well, at least Abeer now knows that this Omi is eyeing Lehar. I was uncomfortable that he didn't even know this till now. and Lehar has her head in the clouds because she is simply not worried enough about Omi.
Bubble

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfrnds001Marina.India1kimpan.bohemian.

ggcric

Goldie

ggcric

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
A shock precap for Abheer

Y is dis Omi back???

We r now waiting for d date ( which Leher has accepted from Abeer) , but this Omi haddi has come in b/w

Mulan08

Mulan08

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ggcric

A shock precap for Abheer

Y is dis Omi back???

We r now waiting for d date ( which Leher has accepted from Abeer) , but this Omi haddi has come in b/w

I have been fretting about the same....I was hoping against hope that they would kill this Omi track but I do not know where these creatives are headed!

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
koi baat nahin.. i am sure abeer will sort woll OMIT him out!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1.bohemian.kimpan

.bohemian.

Goldie

.bohemian.

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Did they really need to bring him back so soon. Angry It does seem Abeer saw who Omi was pointing at. The couple would have no peace, either at college or at home.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanfaiza_elahi202sam.

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Already chacha chachi & dadi r there ,there is no need of any villain like omi. i think deepa wud be walking wid leher & abeer might have thought that omi is eying deepa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faiza_elahi202arabian_love

chanda_chamke

chanda_chamke

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i hope abeer doesn't think that leher is two-timing him. i mean why would she? but you never know what the creatives will think of next.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.