Debate Mansion

No rings on fingers, no bells on toes (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

cuckoocutter

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No rings on fingers, no bells on toes (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Oh man, could not help this one ...

Originally posted by SValeCalGal

Veni, Vidi - yes ...

Vici?  will Ceaser's due be mine? The jury is out ...

Oh hon, if Caesar's due is your's then so is his fate. The ides of April are not so far away. ;) That being said, how can one take Caesar's due without knowing how to spell his name (or title rather)?

Just to put in a comment or two in your enlightening post, that very jolly Americanism that you speak of not only embraces tyranny of the majority, it thrives upon it. You condemn the majority for undermining the minority, while you fail to acknowledge the fact that democracy itself runs purely on the rule of the majority. Last time I checked, the US was a democracy.

Anyways, I do not see much purpose to your post here other than to showcase your rather ostentatious grasp of the English language - to which I will only say that eloquence stems from simplicity and quality, not overtly extravagant crap. Next time you want to make a point ---- MAKE IT!

Logging off foh sure now! Special shout out to Mister K - I'm glad all my nagging paid off and you found your way into DM. Hope you're enjoying your time here! :)

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoocutter

it good she was talkin nice vocab. girl talkin nice vocab is lik girl talkin trash, both r fun.Wink

You may find girls talking trash fun, but guys talking lik dis are anything but flattering. Is this how you're representing Harvard? Tsk, tsk, don't tell me they forgot to teach you how to spell. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
svcalgal seems to be an MID- and i have a fairly faint idea of who that might beWinkClap

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

svcalgal seems to be an MID- and i have a fairly faint idea of who that might beWinkClap
LOL another of those MIDs ShockedLOL 

krystal_watz

Mister.K.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged

cuckoocutter

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Midnight_Shade

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
lol at above

Midnight_Shade

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.