Debate Mansion

No rings on fingers, no bells on toes (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

mind-googling

Goldie

mind-googling

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks to this "topic" my vocabulary is now richer by a thousand new words in a matter of an hour (pro)!
However, now that I have already started to feel the potency and contagiousness of the tiny word "bile" used in its figurative sense (con), I had better bid adieu to this "topic" before it takes any further t(r)oll on my mental well-being and equanimity.

Edited by mind-googling - 02 April 2010 at 5:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

casper2krystal_watzBeyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No rings on fingers, no bells on toes (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SValeCalGal

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cuckoocutter

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
SVCALGAL simply needs a little calming down....nothing else. ...

i hear shes on anti-depressents...is coming to DM and shoving off piles of hardened bovine excreta down people's throats part of her de-stressing programme? i think so .TongueLOLLOLLOL

ah how i pity all those people who r trying with utmost efforts at finding any logic in her jungle of rich but non-substantial vocabulary.LOL

Edited by krystal_watz - 03 April 2010 at 2:14am

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

SValCalGal is quite obviously someone we know pretty well testing our mettle.LOL

I did not want to mention this earlier but she is trying to create controversy and give DM a firm kick in the butt. Perhaps things here have been too smooth and complacent.
Most persons would hardly bother about the happenings here.Wink

at last, finally!WinkLOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Originally posted by Summer3

SValCalGal is quite obviously someone we know pretty well testing our mettle.LOL

I did not want to mention this earlier but she is trying to create controversy and give DM a firm kick in the butt. Perhaps things here have been too smooth and complacent.
Most persons would hardly bother about the happenings here.Wink

at last, finally!WinkLOL
Hey Krishna Kanaiya, I am glad your equanimity is unaffected like Mr. Googleji who too is a master of events.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watz

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
lol summ

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

lol summ
Ah how you doing ? weekends are hectic for me. Played some games and I am glad my game went pretty good.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.