arjun owns wine shop..!! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm............I think its family business.........he told dat once !!!!
Yaa.........may be dats y Mayank is shown talli for so many timess...........hehehe
Hulloooo... do u guys seriously think this is all real news????????????? i can bet on it that its an April Fool Joke... Come on.. who all of u believed it??????????
abhi bhi yeh discussion chal raha hai? lol

kya arjun ji humey unke wine shop me free me entry denge?

i have been thinking of education myslef on wines.....

aakhir hum fans jo hai.... dena chahiye....

aur agar yeh ek april fool wala topic hai toh chalo am ok about it....waise bhi mujhey kahan fark para tha....lol
thnxx 4 sharing the news.....
Originally posted by smile843

Hulloooo... do u guys seriously think this is all real news????????????? i can bet on it that its an April Fool Joke... Come on.. who all of u believed it??????????

this is not an april fool article...
chk the article..!!!
lol the discussion is still on....we all luv him so much that we make a issue of any small news of his..
now thats a shocking news.😲
i thought it was an april fools day prank before i opened the topic.
by the way thanx
Originally posted by afshanafreen

lol the discussion is still on....we all luv him so much that we make a issue of any small news of his..

thats true.... i would love to discuss this on his blog too.... 😃
how can owning a wine shop amt to drinking lots as well...... some people seriously need to get a life ......no matter watever Arjun does anything related to his personal becomes such a controversy ............ and this disscussion is still going on prooves it ....... personally speaking i dont find anything wrong in Arjun having a wine bussiness as some have said it can be his fathers bussiness as well......... but things get blown too out of proportion here ............