Members Lounge

~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station#2*~ (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 153

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Over!! Dancing Embarrassed

Edited by -Zeenat- - 24 August 2011 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station#2*~ (Page 150)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Sorry or the late comment Di.
Balh awesomely sung Nikki diClap HeartUr voice modulation was superb.I loved it very much.I too watch this show and the concept is really amazing.

Tere Liye also was very good.U have a lovely voice quality and u sung it beautifully.Thanks a lot for the updateHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Tere liye

Oh wow, Nikki, I loved how you perfected that halka sa tone. I mean you have always given a wonderful performance of such a tone in past songs BUT this time it seems more polished, more demure though strong too.  From that first tere liye...honton...to that repeat of tere liye in that first line and that aanson piye, it was beautifully done.

I loved that dip of magar @0:24 & undulation of  rahe @0:27 were excellent.  However that high pitched and regular rhythm of chaahat ke diye...was superb, spot on! That flow of tere liye onto that repeat of it that flows into the chorus @0:42 was seamless and beautifully done.

I preferred the rendition of chaahat...tere liye @1:08 because the contrast from strong to soft was more evident.  Nicely done.

Again you showcase your skill with that excellently sung zindagi le ke aayi hai... delicate and yet full of emotion, very beautiful which you tweak slightly in the repeat so that it remains alluring, never just exactly the same that some singers fail to appreciate. 

I loved, JUST LOVED, that moment yaadein be-hisaab just flowing mellifluously, It was a treasure to listen to  the way you sang it so beautifully. You caught that sprightly movement in between of mile mujhe kitne saare...skillfully done. 

I loved that reprise @2:20 for chaahat...because those tere liye and soft repeat @2:28 was perfect!  Also that undulation of duniya @ 2:41 was soulful. I also loved naadan hai woh...kehte hai jo...very heartfelt reminding me that it is not only in tone that you excel but expression too.  Excellently done.

You could have finished on any song from this thread and it would have been most fitting BECAUSE you give your whole soul to each soul AND each song is as exceptional as is your wondrous voice.  Nikki you are very much blessed and gifted, God bless you.

WIth much love, Sabah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

sariska_mnarti

IF-Rockerz

sariska_mnarti

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Update #24:

Nikki ji...

Aap itna Achcha kaise gaa sakti ho

All d 5 songs were AH-MAZING

Loved it