Members Lounge

~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station#2*~ (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 153

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
ok now that i have finaly heard the song...(and also read the post..hahaha...)
cause i dint want to rush with this song...:):)

i loved this song ur voice...and the best part it was the last song of this thread...
so that means another thread in the making...:):)

love you loads dii...
keep singing more...:):):):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station#2*~ (Page 149)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
awsome song choice nikki you sang superb,love your voice so much and congo for finishing 2nd music thread Hug

Nikki_Titli

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Finally I am commenting.. LOL
Ok.. Now I don't need to say anything about your voice.. As you know I am a big fan of itBig smile
I even told you to launch your CD Embarrassed LOL
Coming to the Song...
"Tere Liye" is my darling song Hug
I just love it to the core Big smile
Its really beautifully sung by you..
Love you Hug Hug Hug

P.S. I am waiting for your next Station Big smile

Nikki_Titli

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
edited my comment on Pg 147...keep singing...Hug

Nikki_Titli

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
edited my post on pg 147 Big smile

Heart

Nikki_Titli

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Nikks... first of all Sorry that I am late in commenting.. but, I did listen to all the songs.. and the song I loved the most was Yun Hi and Yaaron Dosti .. (especially the line.. Teri har ke buraai pe daante woh dost Gam ki ho dhoop to saaya bane tera woh dost) and I guess u would have known the reason by now..
But seriously Nikks.. Thnx for the song dedication and for you also Main Hoon naa.. you know that very well.. I know i don't call regularly these days.. but u knw that you are special to me.. no matter how much we argue and how much Tu Tu - mein mein we have over the phone, and no matter how much I tease you or irritate you (OH yes.. teasing and irritating habit, I hv learnt from someone special u know Wink) and u also do that to me..  and though i don't say this very often, you know wht I want to say Big smile Hug

And for the songs.. Good job Smile
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Nikki_Titli

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
and Yaadon ki Baraat :- beautifully sung Smile

Nikki_Titli

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
thank gawd i saw the pm before u cross 150+ pgs Stern Smile varna u wont make a new one and then sab ki jootey mujhpe parte ErmmROFL 

Partner chorry !! u know ur khusi is soo lazy nah ROFL ! BUT before i go to ur song i have to tell u YET AGAIN tht i LOVEEE ur colourful post Hug and ALWAYSSS eventhough pming me use it theek hai coz i feel sooo good when u do tht plus it feels like u are in happy mood ;P varna i start thinking if u are sad or sth is wrong :( u got it nah LOL so just like me using aqua, u too apply this colourful wala rule for me ALWAYS samjhi gayii LOLHugHug

NOWW to the update Stern Smile u know partner i have came back to UK now and gawdd i never came to ur station to comment again Stern Smile see such a lazybum i am :| and also i hadnt heard the song neither had i read the post but OMGGG i listened to the song and girl this is one of my fav aswell <3 lol i am also choosey while choosing the songs ROFL however even if a song i dont like is applied for my fav couple that song automatically becomes my fav Stern SmileROFL but its not the same thing here.. I lovee this song and it soo touching ! I think it was ages ago i was so in love with this song that i kept listening to it over and over again and wrote the lyrics ;P baring in mind that at that time i didnt knew lyrics would be provided in internet Stern Smile and i was a kid at that time and chote se hi i had this habit of listening to songs and writing the lyrics at that same time :) so music is like a part of me Hug aur now tu meri sabse achii dost bhi singing pe interested gawddd u and me are like long lost twin Hug EVERYTHING matches with u and me haina partner Hug 

Oh while blabbering abt emotional things i completely fgt abt tha song ROFL as i said earlier i LOVE this song and i MUST say u have sang it beautifully girl ! u know the 1st part of lyrics after the chorus that "zindagi leke aayi hai" i LOVE LOVE LOVE that part .. the tone, the lyrics itself and the music everything is soo gr8 abt that bit and when u sang it dudee it touched me closely EmbarrassedEmbarrassed m like rewinding that bit the most and listening it over and over again ROFL 

waise this was ur 140th song Stern Smile OOOEEMMGEEE partner so fast ??:O:O:O:O:O:O 

PS: Rida is ur sautaan aswell Stern Smile well kitne sautan hai teri Stern SmileROFL ?? coz few weeks ago i met ur another sautan Stern SmileROFL

Edited by yulZ - 23 August 2011 at 11:14am

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top