Members Lounge

~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station#2*~ (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 153

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

**LAST UPDATE(Update #30)**

Hellooo evry1...HugHugHug...i welcome u all to d LAST UPDATE of this current music thread of mine...Big smileBig smile...this time i had replied to all those who had commented for my last update in pg 143...for replies chk pages frm 145 to 146...Big smileBig smile ...

WOW...srsly this is d word comin to my mind nw...wht an incredible singing journey in IF for me since 18 july 2009...two threads...140 songs...fb page for my songs...these all r truly xtremely spl achievements for me...thnx a ton to u all for makin this possible... without u ppl's support n encouragement... NOTHING WUD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE...so really thnx a zillion ton to each one of u...who were...who is...and who have been alwz  a part of my singing journey here...Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug......

My 1st music thread was completed within JUST 7 MONTHS with 87 songs....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....bt for this current thread...ie my 2nd music thread...it took 1 year & almost 5 months for this to get completed with 53 songs.....Big smileBig smileBig smile......i knw its a long time when compared to 1st thread...bt thts solely bcoz...i hv been VERY MUCH IRREGULAR in giving updates in this current music thread....ConfusedLOL...i am alwz choosy when it comes to singing songs...bt in this thread...i bcame more choosy in my song selections...n mayb thtsy d total count of songs in this thread is lesser than tht of 1st music thread...Big smileBig smile...n also even though both music threads r vry spl to me...i hv a lil more attachment to this current one than d 1st music thread coz...here 95% of d 53 songs i uploaded here in this thread REFLECTED my good times,bad times n craze times...all related to my REAL LIFE...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Nywz coming to d update...as its a vry spl occassion.....i hv chosen yet another SRK song...Big smileBig smileBig smile...its my tradition to sing SRK songs for all d spl occassions related to this thread as well as my personal life as aftr all am a hugeee SRK fanatic...Cool
CoolCoolCool...so i hv continued tht tradition today too...LOLLOL...its one of my fav SRK songs...n this song indeed hold a value for me in my personal life too...so i thot today is d best occassion to sing tht song...Big smileBig smile...d song is...

140)Tere Liye
http://www.4shared.com/audio/kspxcUGv/Tere_Liye.html

hope u all knw this song...its from VEER-ZAARA...originally sung by Lataji & Roop Kumar Rathod...n this is my 140th song..Big smileBig smile...Nywz I hv tried my level best..Big smileBig smile..n i really really hope u all will like this brand new song of mine...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... 

Lastly...i hv a SPECIAL DEDICATION...for me evry single person who hv adored my songs at one point of time or the other is SPL TO ME...Big smileBig smileBig smile...bt theres one person...who hv been LITERALLY there in 98% of my updates till date...shes wid me rite from 1st music thread beginning itself...Big smileBig smile...n its thru my songs...v met n today shes one of my close frnz...one of d best siggie makers of mjht forum...and above all my BEST SAUTAN...my co Arjun Bijlani fanatic...LOLLOLWinkWink...n her name is...

RIDA(Mysterygirl_me)

Ridzz...this update is specially dedicated to u...n its my way of saying thnx a ton frm d bottom of my heart for bein wid me in this singing journey rite from d beginning...really thnx a ton for all those wonderful incredible love n support for my songs n me...luv u loads n loadsss ridzzz...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug...

NOTE : - This is my FB PAGE for my songs...do join me there too those who r in FB...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Edited by nikki028 - 18 August 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie05a little faithMiracle_leowell-wishersupreet.....Mitali...-Zeenat---jiya--love.mayurartisariska_mnartiAuroni.92-Akriti-preethisMysterygirl_mesumonetolub-Nymphadora--Priti11-Angels_SweetzyulZRavishingSaRunMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN---Sanchu--.Juhi.aashizincharmee_sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station#2*~ (Page 147)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Nikki!!!HugHug.. yaar.. abhi i don't have time.. but i'll come back and listen and then comment properlyBig smile
till then.. i am so sure that the update is AWESOME!!!Big smileBig smile

Heart...

~jiya~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Perk.Nikki_Titli

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Res. 

-Edited-

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS DII!!!! Party This one is almost overr!! Big smile 

I'm SO happy for you and you REALLY deserve this!! Hug All the 140 songs are just so AMAZING!<3 I LOVE ALL!! I voice is just out of the world!! You RULEE! Cool

Now cumin 2 your update, BEAUTIFUL!!! The song is so awsum! One of my favo's Embarrassed And now you + your xtra tch!!! Big smile Dancing What can I say??! I LOVE IT? Is that ok?  

Anyways, Congo once again Smile And sorry for editing so late.. Unhappy

Edited by -Zeenat- - 24 August 2011 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
res...res.resss =O ufff ufff ilyyy

Edited:

Aww nikki kahan se shuro karoon aur kia kia kahoon LOL there's just SO much to say and i am feeling sooo overwhelmed right now. This is such a pleasant surprise and brought khushi ke aanso in my eyes LOL kia karoon teri sautan hoon nautanki toh hongi na LOL
I am so lucky to have come across this thread of urs nikki, i guess u'd pm'ed me about it first and since that day i knew that this girl is such an exceptional singer and as i always say has a voice of a nightingale. I've always always adored and loved each and every song that u've sung because for me putting emotions and feelings into the song is the most important thing because people can modify their singing/sur but not feelings and those feeelings are portayed perfectly in ur songs. Ur voice can attract anyone because its so honey like and so sweet to listen to it actually refreshes and soothes us. So i am always gonna be there for u meri nikki i dont even have to say this cuz u know that i love your singing so much and im proud to have been a part of this musical journey of urs and inshaallah will continue to do so as u open millions of successful threads like these. Hug
Coming towards our friendship nikkiii this dedication means the world to me seriously its such a happy moment for me and im sitting here giggling idoitically at the lappy screen lol LOLEmbarrassed I am so happy thank u so so much yar. I feel so special Big smile. And ur one of the very very few ppl with whom i share almost ALL the same interests and choices. Uff nikki we like the same couples, people,songs and almost every small and big thing is same in us and thats more than just a coincidence cuz ur my melay mein bichdi hui behan LOL. And yes i am ur best sautan Evil SmileLOL and thanks a lot teri saray itne awesome rapchick words ke liye u know i always love ur ramayan posts and they always brighten up my day Hug. I love you nikki can trust u with anything and everything and i hope and pray that we remain friends forever and be with each other hamesha likes this Hug inshaallah.
Finally this update of urs aww nothing can make me blush more than shahrukh khan uff my childhood crush and my eternal love, itne years ke baad i finally know he's the only guy i can never ever get over Day Dreaming and choosing a song from his film was just the icing on the cake nikki, u and srk ka killer combo bas maar dala mujhe iss ne Tongue. This is such an amazing song nikki i cant even begin to describe because the lyrics, feelings just everything is soo meaningful and i love this song, teri tarhan ur song choices are also always unique and beautiful. Tongue Its such a tough song to sing yar lekin u can pull off any song soo well and u've done it again with this one, as always meine save/download kar liya ye to listen to it hamesha. Its just awesome how u can sing these songs itne emotions and feelings se. No words yar i just loved it Day Dreaming

Thankuuu soo much yar for this bestest surprise I LOVE YOUUU Big smileHug

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 20 August 2011 at 12:28pm

Nikki_Titli

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
resEmbarrassed ..*EDITED*

Firsty..many many Congratulations on completing ur 2nd thread..PartyPartyHugHug..Trust me, m really HAPPY...cos u deserve many more threads!! Your voice is just AMAZINGGG...seriously!...m so happy i got to b a part of this thread!Hug i40 songs..gosh..u r WONDERFUL!!<3<3<3...

Secondly, this song..Gosh..i LOVE srk...n the actual song was so Heart..n same goes with the one u sang! gosh di..it was SO BEAUTIFUL!!! i hav heard it almost like for 10 times..when i finally thought of commenting..EmbarrassedLOL...n this song is directly goin to my phone..so that i can hear it whenever i want...i LOVED it Heart...sighsss...Heart.<333

keep singing...ur voice is just BEAUTIFUL!!...love it!Hug*touchwood:)*

thanks for the pm..take care..Hug

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 20 August 2011 at 9:07am

Nikki_Titli

cutie05

Groupbie

cutie05

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
WOW THT WAS AWESOME...I TOTALLY LUVED IT :) NICE WORK

Nikki_Titli

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nikki_Titli

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
aray i know yaar ki u already gave me puraa ramayan-licious pm abt that par i wanted to write frm the beginning nah toh i acted as if i didnt knew it Cool genius nah ?ROFLROFL 

and abt that yun hi kyaa :|:|:| sth is wrong then.. i think u sang the song so i thought ki shreya sang that song aswell :O:O:O:O ki toh i got lost amond ur 6464146410288 songs ROFLROFL  parr awww u are welcome yarr Hug ( i think we will never apply the "no sorry no thank you" rule betw us ROFL) and sab sach hi kehte hai.. ur voice is similar to her and thats y i LOVEEE it even moreee Embarrassed ab joh bhi song i wish shreya would have sung mein tujhe ganey k liye kahunga ROFLROFL hey bhaggu why am i soo genius CoolROFL !! and haha u got me partner :) when it comes to commenting i observe every single little thing LOL either it be the VM, siggy, avi or ur bOOtiful song :) 

PS: will comment on ur song in a bit.. abhi mom had given me some work.. i need to do it first or m done for my life ROFL

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top