Members Lounge

~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station#2*~ (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 153

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Res! :D
Me 1st!!!

-Edited-

AWESOMEE!!!! I simply love the TT of this show and now I get one more vrsnDancing Your truly amazing di and you voice is just out of the worldd!! You have kinda lft me speechless... 
Sooo... thanks for the PM & PLS Update SOON! 

awww thnxx sooo much zeeenu...glad to knw u loved my version of BALH TT tooo other than shreya's...HugHugHugHugHug...n wowww iss baar u commentd 1st????Awesomeee...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Originally posted by Miracle_leo

awesome nikki Clap,loved your voice n basically i loved BALH song its my fav.

thnxx sooo much yaar for lovin my version of BALH TT...HugHugHugHug...

Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Ah, I love your choice of song! This is one of the relaxing songs and Shreya sang that soo beautifully, so did you! Your voice is similar to Shreay's, very sweet voice. You were great :)

truly shreya toh ws magical in d song na??StarStar...bt am super glad to knw u loveeed my version too...thnx sooo much...HugHugHugHug...

Originally posted by itzMYattitude

oh my
should i have to say it again that u have marvalous voice
seriously God gifted =)
hats off amazinggg song dear
u can compete shrya goshal no doubt
oh may b u r better <3
do update sooon
will love to hear ur pleasant voice

omggg...thts soo sweet of u yaar...bt i wud still say i am no one infront of shreya..shes some legend types...bt still thnxx sooo much for d honour dear...trulyyy means a looot...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miracle_leoitzMYattitude-Zeenat-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station#2*~ (Page 146)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

only one word for this update!>>BEAUTIFUL!!...Clap

keep singing!HugHeart

thnx sooo much nikzzz for lovin my last upd8...Hug
HugHugHug...

Originally posted by _Mariam_

awsome update u have an amazing voice and u sang well once again nikki

mariii...thnxx sooo much yaara...glad to knw u loved my last upd8...HugHugHugHug...

Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Awesome Nikki di, I like this song and loved the way you sung it.
Great  update.Clap

Happy Independence Day!Tongue

shrutiii...awww thank u sooo muchhh dear...HugHugHugHug...i alwzz look 4wd to ur comments...n am glad ki jabse v hv bcome frnz u alwz try to come for most of my updates n shower me wid ur lovely appreciations...really means a lot to me..once again thank u soo much...HugHugHugHugHugHug

Originally posted by neha_mjht

very sweet

thnx sooo much neha for lovin my last update...HugHugHug

Originally posted by love.mayurarti

lovely

thnx sooo much dear for lovin my last upd8...HugHugHug

love.mayurarti.Perk.RavishingSaRun

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

OMG Nikki u're having music station also? I am surprised to see that..I wasn't aware about it...
Coming to ur song, its BEAUTIFUL..Its one of my fav Title Track and the way you sung it is Marvellous...Loved your voice..Its like Shreya...Keep PMing me your updates...Loved this one...Loved it to the core
Heart

yuktiii...HugHugHugHugHug...1st of all welcome to my music station...its a pleasure welcomin new ppl here...this is my 2nd music thread vich is gonna end soon...n am super glad to c u here n glad to knw u loved my songs...if u hv time do chk my prev songs in 1st page of this thread as well as my 1st music thread...i am sure u will some favs of urs too there...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..do hear them n let me knw abt them if u can...HugHugHug

once again thnx soo much dear n lookin 4wd to c u here for my future updates..
HugHugHugHugHug...

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

awww wow BALH title trackDay Dreaming such a beautiful song it is.. n Shreya sang it so well, she fully justified the songBig smile and u were no where less then her... Such a melodious voice you have nikki... i was sunk in while u were singingHug

awww charmzzz...i am soo soo super happy receivin this comment frm u...as i knw hw much u love shreyas version of BALH TT...so am xtremely happy to knw u equally loved my version too...thnx a ton dear...HugHugHugHugHug...

Originally posted by ...Mitali...

diii... u hav an excellent voice... u sung it so so so well...
i seriously loved it...!!
do keep on singing...!!
n update soon...
will be eargerly waiting...!!
tc

thnx sooo much mitaliii...seein u here aftr a long timeee...so felt good tht way too...Big smileBig smileBig smile...once again thank u sooo much...HugHugHugHug

Originally posted by aashizin

wowww nikki what a update i love shreya's voice and this song superbClap u sang is awesomely hon superb i enjoyed it a lot keep rocking ClapClapHug

aww aashiii...glad to knw u loved my version of BALH TT too...thank u soo soo much...HugHugHugHug...

...Mitali...aashizincharmee_sammy

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun-forever

awesome update...dii...fabulous!!!...

and a very happy birthday to nikhila dii...:):):)

awww thank u sooo much my sanchuuu...HugHugHugHugHug...

Originally posted by Auroni.92

Im speechless di...Love this song to bits and u r so marvelous...I just loved shreya's voice in this song and u r just a brand new version of it...Bang on diii...
God bless u dii...

aurooo...HugHugHugHug...its alwz alwzzz a pleasure seein ur comments...thank u sooo soo much for such lovely appreciations dear...u nevr fail to make me happy n smile wid ur honest beautiful comments...thnx for alwz makin me feel spl...HugHugHugHugHugHug...

Originally posted by shruti.nil

its awesum nikki!!!
i loved the song!!!
soo much...
cheers!
shruti

awww thnx sooo much my meethiii churiii...good to c u here...n loved ur comment too...luv u loadss...HugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Auroni.92--Sanchu--

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

hey nikki...
awesooome...
superb...
fab...
wonderful...
rocking...
loved the song to the core...
thanx for the pm...
take care...

thnx sooo much priti for lovin my last upd8...HugHugHugHug

Originally posted by fantasy_evil96

SUPERB RENDITION.
THUMBS UP!

hellooo dear...1st of all welcome to my music thread...HugHugHugHug...i alwz feel happy seein more n more new ppl likin my songs...thnx soo so much for comin here n really glad to knw u loved my song...HugHugHugHug

PS..if u want me to pm u further updates of mine here..do add me in ur frnz list here...Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priti11-

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

narmada_hn_Mariam_shruti.nila little faithMiracle_leo-Yukti-Auroni.92arjun-foreverMoNayaKiDeewanilove.mayurartiitzMYattitudeaashizinpreethismayadika11Mysterygirl_meyulZaishix--Neelanjana---Zeenat-Nikita-Sharma,

thnx sooo much ppl for d LIKE for my last upd8 in pg 143...Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithAuroni.92--Sanchu--RavishingSaRun

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
finallyyy i hv replied all those who commented for my last upd8 in pg 143....once again thanx a ton ppl...HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

time for new update...vich is d LAST UPDATE of this thread...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...

chk next page for d new upd8...Big smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithAuroni.92-Zeenat-RavishingSaRun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top