Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station#2*~ (Page 143)

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Ah, I love your choice of song! This is one of the relaxing songs and Shreya sang that soo beautifully, so did you! Your voice is similar to Shreay's, very sweet voice. You were great :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_RatzholicNikki_Titli

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
oh my
should i have to say it again that u have marvalous voice
seriously God gifted =)
hats off amazinggg song dear
u can compete shrya goshal no doubt
oh may b u r better <3
do update sooon
will love to hear ur pleasant voice

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Post Edited. Embarrassed

Edited by -Zeenat- - 14 August 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
only one word for this update!>>BEAUTIFUL!!...ClapClapStarClapClap

keep singing!HugHeart

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
awsome update u have an amazing voice and u sang well once again nikki

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

FINALLLYYY M HERE !!!!! OMGGG !! *drum rolls like when SRK comes running in KKKG* ROFL

Nikkkuuu OMGGG meri indian idol Hug yaar u never told me that u are a singer :O:O:O:O:O dudee when i checked the link u gave me and then checked EVERYTHING frm ur 1st xpress station i was speechless :O:O:O:O:O not only u being a singer was a shock but ur bOOtiful voice OMGGG !! i have nth to say TOTALLY NTH Stern Smile ! but Siddu and chup kabhi huwa hai kya ROFL the meaning of me being speechless = 1ramayan ROFL

Anywayss yaar almost 50% of ur songs are my favs Day Dreaming i just kept on listening to them OVER AND OVER again Day Dreaming Ur voice is soo beautiful niks and yaar singing without a music is sth i find a bit incomplete or like hard but STILL u have sang the sang soo beautifully and have stayed with the sur Approve * i feel like Anu malik now Stern Smile*ROFL but honestly Niks most of the song were sooo good that i just kept on pressing the play button and then listened to it Embarrassed I already told u which one is my fav but when i heard my gunji's sad song i was LOSTTT !! Day Dreaming yaar which listening to that song i felt like u are the ORIGINAL singer :O:O:O this is how much ur voice blended with the song :O and which listening to it i had this image of Gunji in the same video but with this song instead and trust me it PERFECTLY went with it Embarrassed !! KMH one is my 2nd fav:) well i LOVED all of them but ur voice matched these 2 songs THE MOST !! so i shd say u naileddd itt girl !!

The yun hi from tanu weds manu, EEE wat shd i say :|:|:| yaar pinch me coz i am still electrofied with ur voicee Stern Smile Shreya is my fav female singer and ur voice is kinda similar to her and that song was AWESOMEEE !! just gr8 yaar !! I love that song aswell and i think i just watched the movie like some weeks ago and it was good. upar se ur song TWOOSOMEEE yarr !! u are truly talenteddd Clap

NOWW !! Sorry i have replied soo late but i wanted PLENTYYY of time to comment on this section and everytime i read this again and again i get emotional :( pehle woh bday wala din pe ur song and now this freidnship say one. Niks are u trying to kill me ??LOL u said u had nth to give me on my bday so u sang a song for me but nikku THATS IS the BIGGEST and the BEST gift i EVER got Embarrassed Hug pehle toh it was different and 2ndly u sang the song with ur heart and thats the main point :) I didnt knew wat the link was for when u sent it to me but i was completely thrilled when i saw the post :O U made me feel special and blessed Niks :) thankyouuu so much for EVERYTHINGG i repeat EVERYTHINGG u have given to me Hug i wont say thankyou coz friendship mein no thankyou no sorry Wink par yaar i thank Gof for blessing me with amazing and indeed true frens like ya Hug Chahkar bhi i will never ever find a friend like you and thats for sure Embarrassed Coming back to the song yaadon ki baarat, i love this song too niks Big smile and u singing this song it was like sun pe suganda or sth liek that LOL ur voice is sharp and beautiful and more than that all i can say is HATSS OFF TO U BOSS Clap
Yaaron dosti one is my ALLTIME fav FRIENDSHIP song and u sang that one aswell awww Hug see i told u u have almost sang ALLL of my fav songs Wink

*looks at ur 1st pg*
sooo manyy songs ALREADY :o:o:o:o:o 
U ROCKKK nikku Cool
waiting for moreee coz ye dil maange moreee Cool

Once again congrats dost for achieving this AWESOME platform as by now u have been well known to everyone with ur AMAZING talent Hug and thankyouuu sooo much for everythingg Hug

PS: thats the last thankyou i promise LOL

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome Nikki di, I like this song and loved the way you sung it.
Great  update.Clap

Happy Independence Day!Tongue

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
OMG Nikki u're having music station also? I am surprised to see that..I wasn't aware about it...
Coming to ur song, its BEAUTIFUL..Its one of my fav Title Track and the way you sung it is Marvellous...Loved your voice..Its like Shreya...Keep PMing me your updates...Loved this one...Loved it to the core
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Go to top