Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Now who is this babaji that dadi wants to invite home? She was saying to Tn that Abeer ka nazar utharna hain and she wants TN to call a babaji. Eventually TN also agreed to call him.

Will he help in uniting Abher?Tongue

Will he predict good/bad things for Abeer?

I am worried now Ouch

all your thoughts please... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansam.Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who is this babaji?" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Babaji must be the family Guruji. Considering the Vajpayees are an educated and affluent family, its possible that this Babaji must be a respected spiritual guru who can also perhaps predict the future and also analyse (at least to some extent) Lalla's current behaviour???? Don't have much experience with spiritual gurus, so here is my take.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.kimpansam.Eksie

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marina.India1

Babaji must be the family Guruji. Considering the Vajpayees are an educated and affluent family, its possible that this Babaji must be a respected spiritual guru who can also perhaps predict the future and also analyse (at least to some extent) Lalla's current behaviour???? Don't have much experience with spiritual gurus, so here is my take.

it will be fine as long as the prediction is a positive one for lalla, otehrwise, babaji ki khair nahinAngry

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same when  Boodhha asked TN to call some 'Babaji' .. who could he be?

Guess Marina is right .. he must be some Guru whom they follow and trust his predictions. I hope he doesn't do a direct prediction .. he might just play around it, saying some big sankat is gonna fall upon the family and the son will be responsible for it. That is enough for Boodhha to freak out! Confused LOL  And with that .. I'm hoping the Babaji also says that eventually all will be good!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1.bohemian.kimpansam.

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

I was thinking the same when  Boodhha asked TN to call some 'Babaji' .. who could he be?

Guess Marina is right .. he must be some Guru whom they follow and trust his predictions. I hope he doesn't do a direct prediction .. he might just play around it, saying some big sankat is gonna fall upon the family and the son will be responsible for it. That is enough for Boodhha to freak out! Confused LOL  And with that .. I'm hoping the Babaji also says that eventually all will be good!

yes, i think u r right.. this is exactly what babji might say.. but not sure if he will say that all will end well later for them.. that would be giving away a bit too much, nahin?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

Originally posted by Ektaj

yes, i think u r right.. this is exactly what babji might say.. but not sure if he will say that all will end well later for them.. that would be giving away a bit too much, nahin?

Yup .. you're right. Giving away too much .. and too much to ask from the creatives to begin with! LOL  I can imagine Babaji telling Boodha that woh sankat aas paas hi hai (hinting at the neighbourhood) .. and Boodhha will once again sing her alaap of how since the Mathurs have moved in, something or the other is happening to her Lalla! Angry  Dadi-ji .. hope you realise someday that the so called 'sankat .. billi .. dayan' whatever .. is the reason your Lalla is so happy now!! Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansam.

.bohemian.

Goldie

.bohemian.

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Isn't the babaji being called to perform the havan? Or is it for the prediction? Confused

Marina, Eks: He may predict the 'big sankat'. Chachi is already on Leher's case. Someone from Abeer's family needs to be on his case too, right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1sam.

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritika-

Isn't the babaji being called to perform the havan? Or is it for the prediction? Confused

Marina, Eks: He may predict the 'big sankat'. Chachi is already on Leher's case. Someone from Abeer's family needs to be on his case too, right?
hai ram.. i just wish they gave them a few weeks of happiness before all this sankat came their way..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.