Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mars35913062

Mars35913062

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Keeping in view the way things are now tightening up against Riddhima. Armaan is constantly hitting on Riddhima to get her love back. Riddhima is not telling him about her marriage (CVs wants to hold this as their trump card in degrading Riddhima further down the show) Sid mom has also stepped into the scene now 24/7 in the hospital, who wants Sid to marry Naina and who somehow does not like Riddhima from her first interaction (thanks to Sid for this one because he hid it from his mother). How she is going to react once she finds out between Sid and Riddhima's marriage and then would she let him break the marriage and let RIddhima marry Armaan? So anytime this bomb is going to blow into Sid's face

Sid is behaving like a bystander, waiting for Riddhima, whereas the pressure on her is increasing day by day and she is in a split situation. She might have a stroke because till one month back Armaan's father told Riddhima's father she needs to get married else she'll go mad.

What should Sid do?Lets focus and stick to this question please. Thanks.

( you may add your suggestion in the light of the two scenarios only)

1. Just stand there and wait.

2. As Armaan is trying to get closer to Riddhima, he should also spend more time with her. (I am surprised as to what is their life like in the evenings? do they still sleep in the same bed?) Express his Love to her and draw her closer. Take her out and interact with her openly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

loveneJATINTHAKKARhreeyaaAngelic_Jprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR Fans - What should Sid do?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhw@ni

IF-Dazzler

Dhw@ni

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mars35913062

Keeping in view the way things are now tightening up against Riddhima. Armaan is constantly hitting on Riddhima to get her love back. Riddhima is not telling him about her marriage (CVs wants to hold this as their trump card in degrading Riddhima further down the show) Sid mom has also stepped into the scene now 24/7 in the hospital, who wants Sid to marry Naina and who somehow does not like Riddhima from her first interaction (thanks to Sid for this one because he hid it from his mother). How she is going to react once she finds out between Sid and Riddhima's marriage and then would she let him break the marriage and let RIddhima marry Armaan? So anytime this bomb is going to blow into Sid's face.

What bomb.. ?! Sid knows everything he needs to know.. ! There is nothing hidden from him.. It is Armaan who is going to be blown and shattered when the truth hits him.. !

Sid is behaving like a bystander, waiting for Riddhima, whereas the pressure on her is increasing day by day and she is in a split situation. She might have a stroke because till one month back Armaan's father told Riddhima's father she needs to get married else she'll go mad.
Exactly, may I ask WHY is Sid behaving like a bystander.. ? If he is in love with the patni.. Then he should do somethng and solve the situation.. ! Besides telling Riddhima 'Oh.. ! I'm always there for you.. !'.. What else has he done.. ? PROVE that you're always around by ur actions and not just words.. !

That's exactly what he is doing.. Watch Armaan make a fool of himself.. And watch Riddhima struggle under the burden of their marriage.. Besides passing saintly dialogues, that is.. !

2. As Armaan is trying to get closer to Riddhima, he should also spend more time with her. (I am surprised as to what is their life like in the evenings? do they still sleep in the same bed?) Express his Love to her and draw her closer. Take her out and interact with her openly.
Hahaaa.. !! Same bed.. ?! They're not even living in the same house.. Coz Sid doesn't have the guts to tell his mother that he's MARRIED.. ! And nobody can blame YN.. Before the Sid-Naina engagement talks even happened.. In the first scene itself.. Sid says she's not my wife.. She's my friend's wife.. !! So if you're sooo in loveeee and soooo saintly and sooooo wanting to be around.. Andd sooooo helpful.. ! Tell YOUR MOM, im MARRRIIIEDDDD... !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NumayaIshia_Oishi_-Anku-

KSGlicious_AR

Groupbie

KSGlicious_AR

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I prefer the first option!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sjain

Mars35913062

Mars35913062

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhw@ni

Originally posted by Mars35913062

Keeping in view the way things are now tightening up against Riddhima. Armaan is constantly hitting on Riddhima to get her love back. Riddhima is not telling him about her marriage (CVs wants to hold this as their trump card in degrading Riddhima further down the show) Sid mom has also stepped into the scene now 24/7 in the hospital, who wants Sid to marry Naina and who somehow does not like Riddhima from her first interaction (thanks to Sid for this one because he hid it from his mother). How she is going to react once she finds out between Sid and Riddhima's marriage and then would she let him break the marriage and let RIddhima marry Armaan? So anytime this bomb is going to blow into Sid's face.

What bomb.. ?! Sid knows everything he needs to know.. ! There is nothing hidden from him.. It is Armaan who is going to be blown and shattered when the truth hits him.. !
Exactly, may I ask WHY is Sid behaving like a bystander.. ? If he is in love with the patni.. Then he should do somethng and solve the situation.. ! Besidestelling Riddhima'Oh.. ! I'm always there for you.. !'.. What else has he done.. ? PROVE that you're always around by ur actions and not just words.. !

That's exactly what he is doing.. Watch Armaan make a fool of himself.. And watch Riddhima struggle under the burden of their marriage.. Besides passing saintly dialogues, that is.. !
Hahaaa.. !! Same bed.. ?! They're not even living in the same house.. Coz Sid doesn't have the guts to tell his mother that he's MARRIED.. ! And nobody can blame YN..Before the Sid-Naina engagement talks even happened.. In the first scene itself.. Sid says she's not my wife.. She's my friend's wife.. !! So if you're sooo in loveeee and soooo saintly and sooooo wanting to be around.. Andd sooooo helpful.. ! Tell YOUR MOM, im MARRRIIIEDDDD... !!
Thanks for elaborating my post. But we all know the current situation, can we just focus on your opinion as to what Sid should do NOW?. Either go with question 1 or 2.Cry

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveneJumpingJackAngelic_Jnikita_88

Mars35913062

Mars35913062

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KSGlicious_AR

I prefer the first option!Smile

It says SR fans .. thanks.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JATINTHAKKARprerna4rishav

Mars35913062

Mars35913062

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

First one..

Sid just let Ridz go n choose Armaan silently.. And when Ridz will come to know abt his love for her, she'd be back on track.. She'd be back to Sid..Thumbs Up

And even if AR reunite, Ridz will always have soft corners for Sid...Day Dreaming

So you want Riddhima to be always in 2 hearts.Wink Already she is gaining a bad reputation. She might end up getting an award for best villainess in a tv serial

thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JATINTHAKKAR

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
LOL as much as I want him to fight for her, he has told Riddhima how he feels before Armaan's return so now the ball is in Riddhima's court she knows how they both feel she just needs to chose!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveneAngelic_Jprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top