CID

CID Time... so Less So Irregular...x(.!!

somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
😡 this is liek sooo bad...!!! SONY creatives not only make us angry by not showing Old cases... but NOw they have started reducing time of CID..!! i mean whats the point of showing a film at 3.....!!!! film will go on till 7.. then we have our wonderful GodhBharaai 2 make us curse it even more...1! i am so agitated...!!! i was so happy after giving the exam today that finally i ll be able 2 catch CID on my Independence day....! and i come home have lunch only to find out a person getting slapped... Revealing his crime... ACP telling him hhis saza..!! and then "is film k prayojak hai...."........!!! Grrrrr ... i so miss the time when they showed CID 12 - 8 .........!!!!! god..!!! whY dont they show these films on Set Max....!!! just because of IPL are they compensating their Film ka "kota" here....!!! GRRRRR 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i agree with u..even i am celebrating independence day today..and i was so angry!!
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SET MAX has turned into sports channel. They are not showing IPL but in the morning they are showing the series between Australia- New Zealand. Finally finished today and they have to show repeat. So movies om Sony
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 14 years ago
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shreela

same here. 😕

SConfusedaConfusedmConfusedeConfused  hConfusedeConfusedrConfusede Confused tConfusedoConfusedo Confused
😲Confused😭😲Confused😡
sakshya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
same here too, i missed cid from 3 days because of power cut problem and sony also cut-off the timings. 😡