Originally posted by: pritirays

Ohhh, you mean she is the most dhakkan character! 🀣

dhakkan .. i like tht priti!! πŸ‘πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sanaya11

dhakkan .. i like tht priti!! πŸ‘πŸ˜†

I have no better adjective to describe her present set of mind and behaviour! Usko kuch dikh hi nahin raha  hai, aise main dhakkan na hui to aur kya??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Everyone😊

I think, KRISHNA does wat he thinks is right  (hmm..I can still hear his lines:  Amma, if its right, then I wll support her completely!!πŸ‘)....,,,,,but then, he would have done something about his dad and brother beating up their wives, right?  But he dint...Why?  Well, coz at that time he used to think that women are similar to paan😑 or his lines were something like that in his intro scene...and according to him it was the right thing to do......SO, I think his love for Pratigya has opened his eyes to see the right things from the wrong ones...esp. women are NOT nything like paan..(I know, I am bringing this paan-topic a lot, BUT I really disliked KRISHNA for saying that and since it was the intro-scene, well, lets just say I dint have ny great expectations from that character...But I was v.pleasantly surprisedπŸ˜†)

SO, I would say, about 90% -- Krishna has his own brains (such a contrast to ny Ekta leads!!) and does wat he thinx is right and about 10% -- Coz of his love for Pratigya which motivates him to be a better person for her...I mean, a person who says he doesnt need to study coz his dad and brother are much richer than ny educated man, shows interest in studies so that he can read wats written on boards and  just so he can write Pratigya's name--sooo shweeet!!! 
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

I am kinda confused! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

I feel that he does what he thinks is right, but then uski actions are also biased by his love towards his family! Jaise wo Komal ko bolta tha ki jisse pasand karegi usko utha ke le aayenge! But then he himself ended up fixing her marriage to Adarsh as he felt that Adarsh will be right person for her!

So, πŸ€” his acts are biased by his feelings, but he also gives brains to whatever he does! So I am confused! πŸ˜†

Coming to his recent actions, I think he does things he thinks are fair, like protecting his wife and his in-laws from his behooda family! This time it seems more like his brains! 😲 πŸ˜†

Lol! Am confused by my own POV! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Between nice topic buddy! πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks priti

well as you said his actions get biased by his love so at teh moment i think ehat ever he is doing he is doing for his love lady we can take this thing as he might be getting gud changes in him un intentionally but yeah he is so biased towards prats
God knows when he'll know the truth by angad what will he do i cant w8 for teh moment when he'll teach him a gud lesson :) and parst can see the acchai in him πŸ˜‰
Xxxjrae thumbnail

i think the whole Singh family are confused characters, Krishna does things on his own accord without really thinking it through

SS is also confused mostly about his dhotiπŸ˜†
Amma is the most confusing, teh way she treats Pratigya and isn't happy for Komal getting a husband that doesn't beat her, and so much more

waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: limits

Hello Everyone😊

I think, KRISHNA does wat he thinks is right  (hmm..I can still hear his lines:  Amma, if its right, then I wll support her completely!!πŸ‘)....,,,,,but then, he would have done something about his dad and brother beating up their wives, right?  But he dint...Why?  Well, coz at that time he used to think that women are similar to paan😑 or his lines were something like that in his intro scene...and according to him it was the right thing to do......SO, I think his love for Pratigya has opened his eyes to see the right things from the wrong ones...esp. women are NOT nything like paan..(I know, I am bringing this paan-topic a lot, BUT I really disliked KRISHNA for saying that and since it was the intro-scene, well, lets just say I dint have ny great expectations from that character...But I was v.pleasantly surprisedπŸ˜†)

1st of all thanks for such comprehensive reply i really appreciate healthy discussion and i would love to know many opinion in this regard.

coming towards ur point that krishna has done anything when his own father beat his mother its because he has become used to it he has seen these kinds of things from his childhood9 i am making an assumption) so how can he think that its wrong its his upbringing that has made him like this.

SO, I would say, about 90% -- Krishna has his own brains (such a contrast to ny Ekta leads!!) and does wat he thinx is right and about 10% -- Coz of his love for Pratigya which motivates him to be a better person for her...I mean, a person who says he doesnt need to study coz his dad and brother are much richer than ny educated man, shows interest in studies so that he can read wats written on boards and  just so he can write Pratigya's name--sooo shweeet!!! 

at the moment i would say its only prtaigya's love that is making him better person its just his passion his desperateness to get his lady love in his life is doing the trick. once he gets better man he wil be doing this on his own. like when pratigya took stand he negated the point of changing her name he should done that on his own.

so i am waiting for that moment when he will start thinking what is right or what is worng til now i just can say he is doing all for his love
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

i think the whole Singh family are confused characters, Krishna does things on his own accord without really thinking it through

SS is also confused mostly about his dhotiπŸ˜†
Amma is the most confusing, teh way she treats Pratigya and isn't happy for Komal getting a husband that doesn't beat her, and so much more

ok let me help you on listing down few more

dadai: she is confused whom to support or not

parts dadi: well she is confused about teh fact why she is still alive what is she doing in family why she disappears in most imp scenes

aroshi: she doesnt know whether she'll be able to smile once she leave teh show since she have cried alot

shaymji: well well the confused of them all he doesnt know that he is a man and he is not supposed to cry hate to watch him crying always.

so is it enough πŸ˜‰?
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

ok let me help you on listing down few more

dadai: she is confused whom to support or not

parts dadi: well she is confused about teh fact why she is still alive what is she doing in family why she disappears in most imp scenes

aroshi: she doesnt know whether she'll be able to smile once she leave teh show since she have cried alot

shaymji: well well the confused of them all he doesnt know that he is a man and he is not supposed to cry hate to watch him crying always.

so is it enough πŸ˜‰?

πŸ˜† Aur Shakti???
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: svkworld2

Actually you have raised very good points!! At this juncture we cannot say whether his actions are his love for Pratigya or because he felt it is right but will be interesting to know his thought process. I wish creatives can give us a little insight :)

If he is indeed doing it bcoz he thinks this is right, then Krishna is in the right directions and my FULL support to him.

BTW, I am new to the forum!!

1st of all welcome to the forum i am so pleased to see u here at my threda.

coming towards ur point that its too early to say anything about krishna decisions you are right coz at teh moment his actions are indicating that he is biased because he loves his wife so much its just he wants her to be in his life forever and what ever he is doing kind of pataoong partigya mission πŸ˜‰
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

πŸ˜† Aur Shakti???

hummmmmm very interesting person i have forgot

shaki is confused because he doesnt know whether he loves alcohal or beating his wife more πŸ˜†