India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab (Page 5)

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
is it just me or when a couple months back armaan was so called "fighting" some ppl for jassi and wen actually he got beaten up LOL it was sum pretty bad acting. I mean u could clearly see that he is no where near punching those ppl.

good actor? Confused

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
and puja, i so agree with you.

if you call that bad i wonder what you'd call lying to your father about one of the most important things of his live. And btw jassi still doesn't kno about armaan not telling his father about kohinoor.

if i was to marri a guy i rather have one read mi diary then lie to me, cheat on me, use me for selfish reasons, take advantage of me, think no hek of me. - and all of that is... guees who?
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

purab has become the perfection personified on the teleworld but he has his shortcomings.fortunately his flaws are so human that most people don't even notice them. he has attitude , he is ruthless in business, he is understanding and responsible when it comes to his personal life......i could write a thesis on all he signifies.whenever i check all the last episodes, i am surprised with the way he deals with life. here are few examples

1)armaan hits purab's with his car to take a measure of purab's risk taking capability. purab apologizes and moves over instead of fighting with armaan on street like a hooligan. Clap while armaan interprets it as purab's wimpiness, i say purab handled it with dignity.you don't expect a business tycoon on road to fight like filmi hero. and somebody should tell armaan that he is out of college now.purab's risk taking capabilities can be very well deduced from his business deals.

2)armaan cannot even lie , this guy comes out with such outrageous plans and lies, i am constantly surprised. he makes jassi ceo in a public company but does not want anybody to know that(ever heard of impossible goals). for me he has broken the ultimate rule, don't manipulate your family.well purab does not lie so there is no comparison

3)armaan's attitude can be seen when he  bang on walls, breaks things and shouts "damn" (slightly expensive way of showing attitude especially for the ex-ceo of an almost bankrupt companyWink). purab's attitude can be seen when he walks uninvited in a competitors company and tries to meet jassi who hates him and might insult him in public eye. though a little childish, it takes a lot to do that.Clap

4) if armaan is a charmer, purab has suceeded in charming hm,nandu and walia household(something that armaan still has to accomplish).

5)while armaan sits on his chair and comes out with all these outrageous plans leaving all his business to others, purab follows jassi around with his laptop in tow.talk about business and pleasure all at the same time. Wink

6)armaan who has it all complains about life being unfair every episodeCry  .purab never seems to complain even after his parent's death, rohan's initial animosity and jassi's indifference towards his love.

7)lately armaan's mission is to show his minion jassi who is the boss after he himself put her on that chair.this is being considered the new style of showing love Angry   . i think i would rather stick with the ageold ideas, purab employsEmbarrassed.

i could go on and on ......

puja
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Clap

Thumbs UpThumbs Up 100% absolutely right Puja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You hit it right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  REALLY good points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

antusang Newbie
antusang
antusang

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Looks like I have started a debate!! Purab vs.Armaan!!! like in the school days...but there seems to be more people speaking for purab than Armaan...well that is indicative of the fact as to who's better in people's eyes...majority wins they say...even if purab does'nt steal jassi's heart he's surely stolen more hearts than he can keep!!
true that they are just fictional charecters...but some where along we've started to identify ourselves with them...like I said fiction is'nt far from reality....
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Excellent Analysis, Puja!Clap
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I agree to an extent Puja I am more a fan of Armando than Armaan at the moment - I hope it will all change soon!!  They are killing the Armando character!!!  I really hope the Columbian writers sue T&D - I know I would if I were them for destroying my beautiful fairy tale....
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hey PJ you rock!Clap

Go to top