India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab (Page 3)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

i think he told bebe about reading the diary and coming to know about her feelings for armaan, he might also have told about his first proposal and how he is wary of approaching her again(nobody knows about his first proposal).hence bebe did not react negatively but actually encouraged him.this is also a way for t and d to keep us guessing and return back to armaan track if masses change thier mind.they will just need to make this an ugly secret.

puja       &n bsp;    

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
If Purab told Bebe about the contents of Jassi's dairy then that is pretty disgusting!
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

surnita,inspite of respecting privacy and all my understanding, i still fail to understand why does the mention of diary and its contents create an e...ew factor in people(especially armaan supporters )here is the point

1)purab read the diary accidentally not purposely , also he did not steal the diary it came in package with the document. how many people will not be curious in those circumstances

2)if you have something so private , you do not lug it to office and everywhere else, you actually lock it up somewhere. what if it was aryan and not purab who read the diary

3)you guys seem to justify when armaan reads the diary and not when purab(armaan was hinted at reading it when jassi lost it first time. still she did not learn .)reads a single page of it.

4)most people write diaries either for introspection or bcoz they genuinely hope that someday somebody might read the diary and come to know about things , one finds hard to say.

5)when balwant read purab's letter ,a lot of misunderstanding was cleared in a jiffy, if reading somebody's diary lying in public ,inviting your curosity solves a mess or helps someone, i am sorry to say i am all for it

puja

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Puja

Reading Jassi's diary whether accidentally or purposely is one thing.  Jassi doesnt know Purab has read it, he has no right to spread the information contained in the document without Jassi's permission - whether he feels his intentions are good or not.

Jassi accidently took the diary into the office she certainly did not "lug it in".

I keep a diary which I hope my family never read - or I am dead!  So I certainly dont think that is the reason Jassi writes a dairy.  I write mine so I personally can read it in the years to come and maybe show any kids of mine one day. I certainly wouldnt want anyone else to see it.

Reading someones diary might indeed "solve a mess or help someone" but then again it might make problems a lot worse.

Funny how Purab fans justify everything Purab does.

Im sorry I dont agree with you at all.  There are no excuses for revealing other peoples secrets to folk, especially if you shouldnt know that particular secret in the first place!

I am sure however that all the Purab fans on this site will automatically agree with you. 

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
 almost forgot now that the diary is torn it is no longer significant. also jassi knows that purab knows about her one time feelings for armaan .
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
 oh!!! plz don't make it purab vs armaan. i was making a very general observation of all the people i know, that write diaries. by the way jassi seems to make this diary mistakes quite often maybe bcoz she has so much on her mind.
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Arre,puja...diary is an excuse...Purab does no wrong and Armaan can do nothing right..Big smile

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Oh Plz - you started it PJ04!!!!

Go to top