Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 almost forgot now that the diary is torn it is no longer significant. also jassi knows that purab knows about her one time feelings for armaan .
pj04 thumbnail
 oh!!! plz don't make it purab vs armaan. i was making a very general observation of all the people i know, that write diaries. by the way jassi seems to make this diary mistakes quite often maybe bcoz she has so much on her mind.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Arre,puja...diary is an excuse...Purab does no wrong and Armaan can do nothing right..😃

surnita thumbnail
Oh Plz - you started it PJ04!!!!
surnita thumbnail

You refered to Armaan supporters.  I too was making observations on people who write diaries including myself.  I didnt agree.  Hence my reply to your post...this is a discussion forum isnt it?

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well said Current 😆

I don't Purab told Bebe about the diary.. He respects Jassi and against his own principles he read Jassi's diary so i don't he mentioned the diary. He must have told Bebe about how he had proposed Jassi the first time.And that he was afraid to do so the second time as THEIR  friendship is far too precious to him.. Something like that i guess..

-RIFHAT

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ya Rifhat we all know that but.........
dnagpaul thumbnail
You go Puja, I totally agree, I think the folks that are arman fans are just his fans because of his looks, otherwise arman's character is of a Loser.
surnita thumbnail

dnagpaul

I dont think Armaan is particularly good looking.

His character is a looser - but interesting...unlike Mr Perfect.

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
You are right, Surnita. Need to have the bad around, to appreciate the good. And if there are all good people around, there won't be a story to tell. I like Mallika and Aryan characters, but I am somehow not impressed with Armaan's dialogues. For example, Mallika insults towards Jassi during the first engagement time were impressive-in the sense it brought out some emotions from within most of us. In that sense, Armaan's present dailogues fails to get a strong reaction from me.