antusang thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey guys...after seeing yesterdays's episode...do you think purab has a past which none of us/them are aware about??
why was'nt the conversation meant for everyone's ears??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

i think u may be right, but he might have told bebe that jassi loves armaan and he doesn't want to force her, but we didn't hear it because they want to keep everyone in suspence. both are good possibilities.

Princess

kanchi thumbnail

well antu, the producer need to give a 360 degree twist to the viewers. so may be tht is the one tht we will get a nice tiwst on the story.and yes as Samir told on one of his interview tht he will give 440 volt ka jhatta, i think tht one is this jhakta tht he is gonna give us.🤢.

let me guess wht he told to bebe.

1.he had  gf who ran away( no big deal everyone does tht)

2.his wife died(well as she died, no prb, she want come like Anurag Basu)

3.Married but divorce (ess mei kaun si nayi baat hai)

4. he have children with his marriege and is in hostle somewhere.

antusang thumbnail
I think you're right kanchi ....the producers will fill it up with whatever the situation demands!!! or may be it will just be ignored? as far as I think I don't think any girl is involved...other wise he would'nt be so smitten by jassi...he'd be a little more wary of women??
kaleidoscope thumbnail

hey .................y u ppl started to think like kekta😡

may be he is only explaining his feelings about jassi to bebe

kanchi thumbnail
hehehe choc, too much of Ekta serial made us think like her😉
pmahesh thumbnail

I think it must be something about his parents, he losing them and so he does not want to lose another person he loves i.e. jassi.

I guess it was mute because they did not want another kissa unnecessarily. If  there was girlfriend or a wife ka chakkar, bebe won't say so easily to go ahead in life and not look backwards

surnita thumbnail
Remember he proposed to Jassi before without explaining about ex partners etc so it must be something else!
ritu thumbnail
We don't know what they will show in jassi, but in betty michael was kind of little bit mentally abnormal, his mother commited suicide because his dad was having an extra marital affair with his secy, he had an illegitimate child (Rohan of jassi). The scene of his mother's death made him abnormal. He made himself a workaholic because he was scared to go home. He used to get attacks if left alone in his house for sometime. Edited by ritu - 19 years ago
surnita thumbnail
Aha Ritu you are so clever.  I hope that is what they show cos I really want J&A together and it seems they are deviating from the script too much these days.