The heart is still aching to seek,
But the feet question 'Whither?'

Ah, when to the heart of man
Was it ever less than a treason
To go with the drift of things,
To yield with a grace to reason,
And bow and accept the end
Of a love or a season?

I couldn't think of a more poignant or apt piece of writing to describe the triumvirate of DMG tonight.

Reluctance.....

...on the part of Armaan to let things be, to accept the unacceptable, to mask his love, to give up on his reason for living, to try and really understand what's driving Ridhima not realising that his world is going to come crashing down...

....on the part of Ridhima to give in to that momentary weakness when her love is so close and yet so far, to let down Sid and give in to her temptations, to let go of something that she's just started to rebuild, to hurt either of the men whose happiness lies in her hands...

....on the part of Sid to force Ridhima to choose his happiness, to completely let go and allow Armaan to live his (Sid's) dream,  to be the man he thinks he should be or to be the child that he wants to be, to hold out his hand and ask Ridhima to hold it, forever, to give Ridhima a gentle nudge to where he fears her happiness may lie....

Three tortured souls, their sorrows and happiness inexplicably bound to each other, all three of them were heartbreaking....

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 30 March 2010 at 2:34pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*good4nothingInvisiblereaderArman_meri_jaanshihij07lilmzsunshinecelestaeclarsbhavi20_sIshiaAntaresAngelic_JKai.nyctophiliamonar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reluctance" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilmzsunshine

Goldie

lilmzsunshine

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
love the poem ... but more so I love the way you used it to depict the feelings of three really talented actors.

I swear sometimes I feel the viewers add soooo much more to what the CVs are trying to show ... what keeps it going - the viewers filling in for the 'in-between-the-line-sentiments'. 

Otherwise who'd prefer TV over reading ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arman_meri_jaanDMGFan-2b-not2b

DMGFan-2b-not2b

IF-Dazzler

DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

love the poem ... but more so I love the way you used it to depict the feelings of three really talented actors.

I swear sometimes I feel the viewers add soooo much more to what the CVs are trying to show ... what keeps it going - the viewers filling in for the 'in-between-the-line-sentiments'. 

Otherwise who'd prefer TV over reading ...

Thanks so much... and I know what you mean by TV over books... but there are some really talented writers on this forum, and if I still watch occasionally its courtesy them cos they make the episode come alive...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clars

clars

IF-Dazzler

clars

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
very well written i did Catch Yest's Epi and it was surely Heartbreaking to see Riddhima's Past as well as present torturing her .But Somehow i Cant seem to symphatise with her character .I mean Armaan is hellbent on trying to woo Back riddhima and sid is being the self Sacrificing lover.she needs to make a choice Fast but whatever is her choice it will surely Break a heart ,who's  heart it is i dont know .just hope Riddhima makes a wise decision and a fast one and sticks to it or else it will be better if both Armaan and Sid dump Riddhima and move on Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arman_meri_jaanDMGFan-2b-not2bmonar

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Nice poem...and your post is well written too...so aptly describes the lives of all three...Armaan, Riddhima, and SID.  Its a very tough situation that time and circumstances have put them into...and no matter what happens....who Ridzi chooses, one will be truly hurt!!Ouch

DMGFan-2b-not2b

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arman_meri_jaanDMGFan-2b-not2b

.DontKnow.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rahul_muskaan

rahul_muskaan

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I love that poem totally suites him

DMGFan-2b-not2b

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.