Kollywood Masala

Senkottai movie mp3 songs download

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
HI FRENDS one small help from u all I NEED URGENTLY THE download LINK OF THE TAMIL MOVIE SENKOTTAI/SENGOTTAI(released in 1997) starring arjun, meena, rambha...

there are songs like vinnum mannum sollum rambha ramba.. and vennilave vellai poove va va.. in tat film..

pls search for me the links for the mp3 songs download of this movie.. or if u have the link pls post for me... thanks in advance... pls pls i need them for downloading tat songs urgently...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Senkottai movie mp3 songs download" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey Sweety,

You can download the songs from youtube. here is the link below:

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Sweety,</font>
</div>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You can download the songs from youtube. here is the link below:</font>

<div>

Thank u so much meli dear.. but i need mp3 links..

and i need video links of all songs of ussele ussele album of srinivas.. pls tis one i need urgently..

Edited by sweetygrey - 02 April 2010 at 2:02am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top