Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Bittan was just soooo adorable today! She was so good .. I thought she deserved a seperate topic!

Her excitement at knowing her didi finally gave in .. and the way she was teasing her .. lol .. soooo adorable! Parul makes it look sooo real .. no acting-shacting .. very natural. I have to admit .. she makes me wishhhh I had a younger sister! Embarrassed 

Loved how she was sooo excited .. and tells Leher "hume toh pehle hi pata tha .. tum dono bas itna naatak karte the" .. lol!!! And then .. "hum chhup chhup ke dekhenge" .. and the cutest one, "pyar karne waalon ke liye toh jaan bhi haazir hai" Awwwww! And the "chandni raat mein .. wowww!" dialogue and the way she said it .. was just so adorable! Big smile The funniest bit was when she asks Leher about Abeer & Dadi .. she had this worried look for Abeer .. but when it came to Dadi, she had this frown on her face! LOL So cute!! 

Am sure .. ab toh Bittan ka kaam badh jaayega .. coming up with excuses for her sister and what not! Awesssome! Clap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aarps14gauravfanMarina.India1GauravsDbest.bohemian.Shaily.kimpanAnvi2009Tasha1985sam.desigirl_18-Aysha-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bittan was too toooo cuuute!!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Yes bittan was really cute today ,she was so happy for her sister i especially liked the part were she asked for chocolates in return for her help,totally a thing a younger sister will do.LOL!!

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Yeahh! she's damn cute! wish she was my younger sister! <3

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Got to hand it to Bittan today, so true she deserves a separate topic....
And also loved how she says," dekhnewala koi aur hai  bechaari Bittan kya dekhe"LOL she is so sweet...

Edited by kimpan - 30 March 2010 at 1:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.

aarps14

aarps14

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Yeah Parul was an absolute delight to watch today..... flawless performance as the support system that Leher will need in the days to come,.......... and super cute style of delivering the lines.......... it was so natural..... hope to see more of the sisters bonding in coming epis...

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Yes bittan was really cute today ,she was so happy for her sister i especially liked the part were she asked for chocolates in return for her help,totally a thing a younger sister will do.LOL!!

Ohh yeah .. lol .. forgot to mention that part! The chocolates bit was too cute! And how Leher tells her .. "kal tumhara bag chocolates se bhar denge" LOL  Leher ji .. aage aage chocolates se kaii zyada rishwat deni padegi! LOL 

sam.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
LOL she really was adorable today....I loved how she was teasing Leher....'dating, shating, haaaaan?" LOLL....The two sisters share a cute relationship :-).....Oh and I liked the style of her suit...she looked pretty :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpan-kirulicious-

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

Have to hand it to Bittan today, so true she deserves a separate topic....
And also loved how she says," dekhnewala koi aur hai  bechaari Bittan kya dekhe"LOL she is so sweet...

LOL LOL  Even the look on her face .. when she sees the room all topsy turvy .. was so sweet! And the way she tells Leher "jaisi ki tum mere liye saj sanwar rahi ho" LOL 

kimpan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top