Laagi Tujhse Lagan

   

DN vm - Saibo - Page 1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 63

yoyo2

Goldie

yoyo2

Joined: 04 March 2006

Posts: 2330

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS ON WINNING COTM, U GO GAL,,,,,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DN vm - Saibo - Page 1 (Page 7)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009

Posts: 7484

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

CONGRATS ON WINNING COTM, U GO GAL,,,,,,,,,

aww thanks. I am so excited. Dancing

yoyo2

Goldie

yoyo2

Joined: 04 March 2006

Posts: 2330

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by yoyo2

RITU I LOVE YOU, THANK U,, KISS KISS LOVE LOVE,, U R THE BEST,,,,,,,,


I just sent you a pm. that was quick. I did read your message on my youtube wall. you were not suppose to read my message to ravi. That ruined my surprise for you. LOL chalo I hope you like it.

OHH BABY U WNATED TO SURPRISE ME,, WELL U SE I DO TOO MUCH JAASUUSI ON UR CHANEL THAT WAY I KNOW WHEN U R GONNA MAKE A VM OR UPLOAD NEW SCENES,, JUST CAZ I LOVE U SO MUCH, I READ UR PM, THANK YAAR,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009

Posts: 7484

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by yoyo2

RITU I LOVE YOU, THANK U,, KISS KISS LOVE LOVE,, U R THE BEST,,,,,,,,


I just sent you a pm. that was quick. I did read your message on my youtube wall. you were not suppose to read my message to ravi. That ruined my surprise for you. LOL chalo I hope you like it.

OHH BABY U WNATED TO SURPRISE ME,, WELL U SE I DO TOO MUCH JAASUUSI ON UR CHANEL THAT WAY I KNOW WHEN U R GONNA MAKE A VM OR UPLOAD NEW SCENES,, JUST CAZ I LOVE U SO MUCH, I READ UR PM, THANK YAAR,

you too hang out at my channel just like shona. she has been looking through my favorites list. btw vm kaise lagi. you can tell me if you liked or not. remember criticism is welcomed.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Joined: 04 October 2004

Posts: 41251

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Congo Shongo Ritu for the COTM. And the VM is fabulous...I simply loved it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009

Posts: 7484

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Congo Shongo Ritu for the COTM. And the VM is fabulous...I simply loved it!


thanks shreya. I am so glad you loved it. I totally forgot about this song. yoyo suggested it. Now I am hooked to the song.

shonapinky

IF-Rockerz

shonapinky

Joined: 17 October 2009

Posts: 9450

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Congratz on winning COTM ritu...d VM iz awesum as alwayz...i luved it.....!!Thankz for sharing yr....!!!fab work by u...!!!!ClapStarThumbs Up

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009

Posts: 7484

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

Congratz on winning COTM ritu...d VM iz awesum as alwayz...i luved it.....!!Thankz for sharing yr....!!!fab work by u...!!!!ClapStarThumbs Up


thanks shona. I am glad you liked it. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
FF ...Datta punch - pt 11 - pg 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

sasha_1 238 20233 03 June 2011 at 6:08am
By ziks
Please close this topic

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

barunipk 89 14590 26 November 2010 at 5:38am
By barunipk
FF- TaSha~ The proposal~page 7 episode 6

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Ladioos 65 7453 17 August 2010 at 9:56pm
By princessmithai
OS: Crossroads- part 2, page 2 (08-01)

2

-Eva- 15 1072 01 August 2010 at 8:23am
By swati2008
Facebook LTL Fan Page HinaKhan786 0 634 20 May 2010 at 8:40am
By HinaKhan786

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.