DN vm - Saibo - Page 1 (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 63

Pooja_219

IF-Dazzler

Pooja_219

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
wow Ritu,i am seriously out of praising words this timeClap
Those wonderful siggies ,the song,the scene everything is so mesmorisingDay Dreamingwatching repeatedly is not enough to say how amazing it has come outStar
Coincidentally i just watched Daya's VM on the same song,hers is on koel nakku,for whom i have big soft spot Day Dreaming
I liked how u used his mujhe bahut kaam hai wala line for the bahanewala lineThumbs Up
couldn't say anything new than what Fatty has already so beautifully described.But,loved how hearing SAAB he became oblivion to his surroundings & that includes Kala as wellLOL

His hesitancy in holding her hand & then slowly giving into her love filled eyes was perfect for those DHEERE DHEERE lines.

If u say this is not so good,then may be i need to check the meaning of not so good once again in the dictionary.

Thanks to all those siggy makers who have made such amazing siggies & double thanks to u for the way u used it on the starting instrumental bit.Clap

Thanks a lot Ritu & hopefully will see u soon on this thread with new VMSmile

Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DN vm - Saibo - Page 1 (Page 62)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@ ivy: thanks. I'm glad u enjoyed it.

@ Sonee: thanks. I'm glad u liked Kala touch to Krish instrumental vm. Saibo is one of my fav songs and I'm glad everyone is liking it. Wow even u r working on Saibo vm. that's great. Can't wait to see it. do pm me when u upload it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11--SONEE--

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

wow Ritu,i am seriously out of praising words this timeClap aww thanks pooja. Embarrassed
Those wonderful siggies ,the song,the scene everything is so mesmorisingDay Dreamingwatching repeatedly is not enough to say how amazing it has come outStar those siggies are fabulous, the song is one of my fav. I"m glad I had time to make the vm on this song.
Coincidentally i just watched Daya's VM on the same song,hers is on koel nakku,for whom i have big soft spot Day Dreaming
I liked how u used his mujhe bahut kaam hai wala line for the bahanewala lineThumbs Up I like that mujhe bahut kaam hai and had to add it. LOL
couldn't say anything new than what Fatty has already so beautifully described.But,loved how hearing SAAB he became oblivion to his surroundings & that includes Kala as wellLOL that is my fav part, he makes behene but still ends up getting pulled towards Naku dheere dheere with just the word "Saab". Day Dreaming

His hesitancy in holding her hand & then slowly giving into her love filled eyes was perfect for those DHEERE DHEERE lines. yeap that's how I imagined it in my head and I'm glad I was able to edit it and match it with those dheere dheere lines. Big smile

If u say this is not so good,then may be i need to check the meaning of not so good once again in the dictionary. I thought it wasn't good coz laptop got stuck and I couldn't really add more scenes and so that's why I used only 1 scene for the most of the vm but totally forgot that this one scene suited the whole song really well. Embarrassed

Thanks to all those siggy makers who have made such amazing siggies & double thanks to u for the way u used it on the starting instrumental bit.Clap  those siggies are really amazing yaar.Clap your welcome Pooja. Embarrassed

Thanks a lot Ritu & hopefully will see u soon on this thread with new VMSmile I hope I do end up making more vms. thanks for such lovely comments. I really appreciate it. Hug

Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

my comments in blue.

Pooja_219

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Ritu that was awesome, word to everything that Pooja said.
I have been waiting all day to watch the VM.

HugHugHug for  such a lovely VM.

Just one scene and you have blended with the lyrics so well.
His excuse of having work and then turning back at Saab...the slow steps at dheere dheere...
Just awesome donno what more  to say.StarStarStar

A lovely song and lovely picturization. Don;t u dare say it was not good.
MR was so good in this scene, have you noticed the twitch in his lips when she holds his hands tighter...what a great actor he is.

Missing MR CryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-ivy_11

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

His excuse of having work and then turning back at Saab...the slow steps at dheere dheere...

MR was so good in this scene, have you noticed the twitch in his lips when she holds his hands tighter...what a great actor he is.

Missing MR CryCryCry

Finally you are here. LOL your welcome Lekz. Embarrassed I'm so glad u liked it. Big smile
@ bold: I had to add that dialogue with D saying I have work to do and then just one word from N and he melts and starts walking dheere dheere towards N. Day Dreaming I was worried that the vm wasn't good coz I used just one scene but reading everyone's comments, I'm glad I only used this one perfect scene. Embarrassed
twitch in his lips - never noticed it. itna zyaada sirf aap log notice karte ho. will watch it again. I needed a behana to watch it again anyways. LOL LOL
aww don't cry. Hug just cherish the moments we have had a lot of fun watching.Embarrassed
Thanks for requesting a vm on this song. Hug I enjoyed making a vm on it.

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by Lekz

Missing MR CryCryCry

Finally you are here. LOL your welcome Lekz. Embarrassed I'm so glad u liked it. Big smile
@ bold: I had to add that dialogue with D saying I have work to do and then just one word from N and he melts and starts walking dheere dheere towards N. Day Dreaming I was worried that the vm wasn't good coz I used just one scene but reading everyone's comments, I'm glad I only used this one perfect scene. Embarrassed
twitch in his lips - never noticed it. itna zyaada sirf aap log notice karte ho. will watch it again. I needed a behana to watch it again anyways. LOL LOL
aww don't cry. Hug just cherish the moments we have had a lot of fun watching.Embarrassed
Thanks for requesting a vm on this song. Hug I enjoyed making a vm on it.

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Once again for this wful treat.

Oh the curl of lips spoke volumes, OMG his eyes in that scene you could just cry for him...with him...

-Ritz-

rama_2010

Goldie

rama_2010

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged

hey ritzy... loved the saibo vm... the scene is such a memorable one... jus can't get enough of it...

trying to watch it since yesterday... but net was too slow.. jus watched it..

-Ritz-

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

hey ritzy... loved the saibo vm... the scene is such a memorable one... jus can't get enough of it...

trying to watch it since yesterday... but net was too slow.. jus watched it..

hi rama. thanks. Embarrassed I'm glad u enjoyed it. yeah hospital scene is one memorable scene never to be forgotten. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top