suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Originally posted by prabhanarayan

guys i hope yu have liked the story?!Smile

It's going to take me long to read. As I had mentioned somewhere it's very difficult for me to read multiple long posts. A word doc would have made it a little easier. If I can be honest and you don't feel offended, I want to give a feedback of what I have read so far

You kind of lost me close to where Asha was to tell her story. Before that there is too much confusion, there are too many sub-plots with too many people coming in with too many people knowing each other already. I got completely confused there. I was mid-way into the 3rd post and still did not get a hang of the plot.

One of the major reasons is this. Maybe its because I am not into chatting or forum posting but I am not able to understand the Hindi dialogs. I have to read each dialog 5-6 times and still not able to get it but I moved on leading to more confusion. If I may ask, are you more comfortable in Hindi or English? It would be nice if you wrote your stories in English, including the dialogs.

I will try and complete the story and let you know later

Ya am not very comfortable in hindi and u are probably used to hindi of those who are good in it or maybe my way of writing hindi was confusing... anyway i will keep this in mind to try and keep the length short and d dialogues less confusing...  also wen i tried to post this in one post my net wasnt working properly. so with great difficulty i posted it. maybe d size didnt suit it so d net conked off...
and thanx!!

And i didnt get u regarding 1 word doc thing... i mean i did type it on ms word...

Edited by drilabh - 31 March 2010 at 7:54am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUHAANI/DRILABH'S CID STORIES (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
CIDians... do u want me to gv my next stories in less hindi and more in english? my hindi still needs brushing up!LOL

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged

CIDians... do u want me to gv my next stories in less hindi and more in english? my hindi still needs brushing up!LOL

Use whichever language you are comfortable in. There should be clarity in the dialogues. That's the only requirement.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjht

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
did u ppl find anything negative? were the new characters good? was asha's comeback a kind of happiness?

oompa_loompa

oompa_loompa

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey dude I like your story very much nice and well articulated....

Hindi problem hai but over all for me it was good

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Honestly we find it more realistic if the dialogues are in Hindi....you can improve your Hindi this way. Write the story  in MS word, ask someone who knows Hindi to make corrections. You can use www.shabdkosh.com to get Hindi words. Then post it here.

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Honestly we find it more realistic if the dialogues are in Hindi....you can improve your Hindi this way. Write the story  in MS word, ask someone who knows Hindi to make corrections. You can use www.shabdkosh.com to get Hindi words. Then post it here.

thanx but at tyms its still difficult for me... i even use google translator and other online tools but somehow d hindi letters are mindboggling. i mean i know d simple letters like ka, kha etc but not complex like sthr or something...

i am trying to keep my next story shorter, tighter and i am using english where i dont feel comfortable using hindi... i love hindi btw... d sound of hindi--aah!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by visrom

thanx but at tyms its still difficult for me... i even use google translator and other online tools but somehow d hindi letters are mindboggling. i mean i know d simple letters like ka, kha etc but not complex like sthr or something...

i am trying to keep my next story shorter, tighter and i am using english where i dont feel comfortable using hindi... i love hindi btw... d sound of hindi--aah!
No offence to anyone, but quite surprising that even North Indians have trouble with Hindi.  I hope  you are comfortable with Bengali.

I know it requires some effort....but I personally feel everyone has to learn Hindi. It unites our country. I am not saying everyone should learn 'shuddh' Hindi, but at least enough to have a casual conversation.  But lets not get into a debate on it...Smile

You can use English to narrate the story....but dialogues....koshish karo.

Edited by visrom - 01 April 2010 at 11:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjht

Post Reply New Post

Go to top